"IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN" - 10/12/2020
WELL, MY FRIENDS WHAT A WEEK IT HAS BEEN AND WHAT WEEK THAT IS GOING TO COME. I officially hit my eighteen-month mark which means I come home next week! CRAZY. It is wild to think that I have lived in England for the last 18 months but truly such a blessing, I love this place so much, I love the people, I love the gospel, and I love my Saviour! BUT HEY WE GOT ANOTHER WEEK TO LIVE IT UP! So for now we will just talk about how incredible this last week!!!WELLLL we were busy busy! We had virtual exchanges with the Rhyl Sisters and I was with Sister Nolan! She is the sweetest human and I LOVE HER. We just chatted and talked about life! It was nice, she is amazing and has seen a lot of goodness happening in Rhyl! We also got to do an in-person split with the Shrewsbury Sisters! I was with Sister Smith and it WAS SO FUN! For anyone that doesn't remember, we were companions back in St. Helens so it was fun to be back! She is so full of love and ready to do this work! THEN we did virtual weekly planning with Sister Torres and Sister Cairns which was fab! I love that place so much!!! BUT YES IT WAS EPIC!Splits!
We also had my last MLC which was so nice! We got to do a little training with the social media specialists of Europe which was fun and then we just chatted about the work and how we can help others come unto Christ! It was so good! President and Sister Johnson are the best, they are so full of love and have so much faith in the work! Miracles are coming and they are coming in hot!!!
OH and we can't forget on Saturday we made a video for our Facebook page and IT WAS EPIC. Basically, the elders in our district threw a bunch of foods and random colorful things at me and it was so fun! Then I was walking home and it was like the one time that we actually saw people on our walk home hahaha and I just had food all over me, never forget! GOTTA LOVE ONLINE MISSIONARY WORK.making a video!!
I also had such incredible personal studies this week! I am about to finish the New Testament and I came across this scripture that I love!!! It is in John 4:19 it says "We love Him because He first loved us." I just love that no matter what, our Heavenly Father loves us, He will always love us. AH GOD IS SO GOOD. THE GOSPEL IS SO GOOD. I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH!!!! I will see you all next week but for now, I hope you all have the best week!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
No comments:
Post a Comment