Monday, October 5, 2020

THE FASTEST BESTEST HAPPIEST WEEK EVER - 10/05/2020

Watching Conference with my district!!


Hehe, we ran for like 30 minutes in the rain trying to find a cord to watch conference so we were soaking wet for all of conference!!!! BUT WE LOVE IT :)
OH MY FRIENDS WHERE IS TIME GOING?!? It is already October and to be honest, I don't know how I feel about it!!! VERY bittersweet if you ask me but we are taking it all one day at a time :) BUT it was such a good week full of lots of joy and happiness!!! AH, it was the best!!! For starters, we met the Johnson's!!!! THEY'RE REAL AND THEY ARE THE BEST. We had interviews and they are trying to do them in person with everyone in the mission and so it was really powerful! We got to all sit and chat with Sister Johnson while people were interviewing and it was nice! President Johnson is so good, I sat down in the room and we started with a prayer then he goes "so what is it, 19 days left?" and I just laughed! He is a good man and helped me feel lots of peace about going home in a couple weeks!! I LOVE IT.

virtual exchanges!

BUT YES. Our friends are doing well! We have been SO busy with lessons but is such a blessing to be busy, even if it makes the days go fast! It is also a blessing to have exchanges because we have more time to teach more people!!! ALSO, we are still working hard on Instagram, it has been an adventure and we just feel like we have absolutely no time to do it but we are still seeing so many miracles with it and we are doing our best!!!
we made an ad!!


YES, ALSO we had a Mission Zoom call with Jean Bingham who is the President of the Relief Society! It was so powerful, she talked a lot about our conversion and how we can continue to gather Israel! SO GOOD. Her and her husband just glow with the goodness of Christ and it was very happy!!! I am a big fan of these Zoom calls with some special guests, hopefully we will have another one before I go home!!!
Our zoom meeting with Sister Bingham!

THEN FINALLY, the week ended with some good old General Conference! We got to go to the chapel and watch it as a district which was so nice! We tried getting it to work on the TV but after a lot of trying, we didn't get it SO we had to watch it on a little android :') tender!! BUT it was good! One of my favourite quotes was from President Russell M. Nelson and it says:

"Life without God is a life filled with fear. Life with God is a life filled with peace."

AH, I just know that this is so true! God is so good! When we have Him and truly remember Him we can live in peace instead of living in fear and WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT?!? Ah, I love the gospel and I love the joy that it brings! I am so grateful to have the knowledge that I have, IT IS THE BEST!! but I hope you all have the fastest bestest happiest week this week ;)

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth






No comments:

Post a Comment