Wednesday, October 21, 2020

AND THAT'S A WRAP - 10/20/2020

WELL FRIENDS. The time has come for my last email as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! AND let me tell you it is bittersweet, it doesn't feel real! It has been such a good week and we have seen so many miracles with our friends and returning members we have been able to teach and I feel so grateful!!! I love my mission.


BUT GUESS WHAT! We got to do a mission zoom call with Elder and Sister Bednar! IT WAS POWERFUL. Basically, he just talked about how we can help others come unto Christ BUT it was so powerful because he also talked about how we need to listen but most importantly we need to hear what the Spirit is telling us!!! AH, it was powerful! Plus we just were reminded that in life all we need to be is good people and the Lord will help us, it will be hard, but he will help us! SO GRATEFUL. Ah, it was the best, I am so beyond grateful to have had that opportunity!!

Other than that, we got to join weekly planning with Sister Weyland and Sister Nolan which was nice!! I also was able to speak in the Stoke ward which was a blessing! BUT nothing else too exciting, Sister Gremillion and I just lived up my last week in England and we enjoyed every moment that we could. It was so good, she is incredible and I am so grateful that I have been able to serve with her (part 2) for my last transfer! GOD IS AWARE, HE IS SO GOOD.

BUT yes well, I guess to end my mission I will leave you all with my testimony. I love this gospel, I know that it is true. I know that God is truly our Heavenly Father and He LOVES us, He CARES about us, and He wants us to have JOY. I know that Jesus is the Christ, He is our Saviour and our Perfect Empathiser. He loves us and through His Atonement, we can be strengthened, cleansed, guided, and so much more! I know that because I have felt that in my life. I know the Book of Mormon is true, it truly testifies of Christ and helps us know Him more. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet and that Russell M. Nelson is our prophet on the earth today. I know that this is Christ's church on the earth today and I am so grateful for that! I love it!!! I love being a missionary, it has been such a blessing to be apart of this work. I'll miss it so much but I am so grateful for the opportunity.

I can't believe I am coming home! AH. I'll see you all SO soon!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment