I am officially home and let me tell you, not being a missionary is a rollercoaster of emotions but I am excited for the adventure that is to come and to learn and grow in ways that I'm sure I can't even imagine.
If I were to say any last things about my mission, I would have to say how grateful I am for these last 18 months. I genuinely love them with all of my heart, the good AND the bad. It was so worth it. They have shaped me in ways and taught me in so many ways and I am so grateful for the person that I have become. I am also so grateful for all the people that I have met and all that they have taught me and all that they will continue to teach me. But most of all, I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wish I could share every story of how I came to know Christ but there are far too many. I know that He is my Saviour, I know that He is my Best Friend, and I know that He has my back and understands every single one of us no matter what we have done. I know that this is His church. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us. This is the greatest thing I learned these past 18 months and I can't wait to share the gospel with everyone for the rest of my life. I AM SO GRATEFUL.
I love my mission with all of my heart. England will always have a piece of me and I can't wait to go back, but for now, cheers to spending time with my family!!! I am so grateful to be with them and to know I can be with them for eternity. AH WHAT A BLESSING.
OKAY I love you all!!!! Thanks for keeping up with the last 18 ;)
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
(no longer sister) megan farnworth
Here are some pictures from seeing my fam for the first time after 18 months :') (I'm not crying, you're crying)
No comments:
Post a Comment