Friday, September 11, 2020

THE BEGINNING OF THE END - 09/08/2020

Tea with Lex!!
Proper Roast Dinner!!


WELLLLLLLLL you read it right, the beginning of the end is here and it is coming in hot! I start my last transfer tomorrow and I am not sure how I feel about it! Sister Biggs has been getting ready to go home this week so I haven't had much time to think about it WHICH is totally okay and I am not complaining BUT I also thing reality is gonna come and it is gonna come quick!!! BUT ALL IS WELL!!! I am SO excited for the miracles that are coming and all the adventures this transfer will have! FOR STARTERS, I get to be companions with my girl Sister Gremillion... AGAIN!!!! THE TWINS ARE BACK FOR ROUND TWO BABY!! I am so excited to finish my mission with her, I love her so much! AND another exciting thing is a lot of Sisters that we get to do splits with changed SO I will be able to do splits with two of my previous companions which I am excited for! AH so many good things are going to happen, it will be SO GOOD. I LOVE!!!

SPLITS!!


BUT YES. This week has been so good! We got to see SO many people! Since Sister Biggs is leaving, we have been able to visit loads of people to say goodbye which was nice! We also got to do a little virtual tour of Temple Square with our friends and the Elders! YOU ALREADY KNOW I was emotional! BUT it was so neat to experience that with them, the Spirit is strong even over video call!!! ALSO we have seen more miracles on Instagram!! We have just been following and messaging people and we are meeting a lot of potential friends which is SO so exciting! AH I love being a missionary! OH ALSO there is a recent convert who decided to stop coming to church a few months ago AND he came to church on Sunday!!! It was quite a miracle and everyone was shocked but God is good (and so are promises hehe)!!! But yes this week was good! We didn't find anyone new to teach but we have the faith and we know that miracles are coming!
We held a guinea pig!!
Fun lunch date!

We also got to a do an in person split with the Sisters in Rhyl!!! I was with Sister Nolan and she is incredible! She was originaly serving in Australia but because of Corona she went home and is now serving here! I love her so it was fun to be with her, she taught me a lot and is just amazing!!! BUT YES that is about our week!

BUT YES. I love it all, I was reading the Book of Mormon this week (because it is the best ever, of course) and I just came across this scripture and it is a favourite for sure! It is in 2 Nephi 9:18 where Jacob is talking and he says:

"But, behold, the righteous, the saints of the Holy One of Israel, they who have believed in the Holy One of Israel, they who have endured the crosses of the world, and despised the shame of it, they shall inherit the kingdom of God, which was prepared for them from the foundation of the world, and their joy shall be full forever."

I LOVE this. I have truly felt the joy that comes as we turn to Jesus Christ and trust in Him! He is our Friend and He brings the joy we all want in this life. I PROMISE. AH I love this gospel. I am so grateful to be a missionary and I am grateful for the incredible things I am learning every day. I AM SO HAPPY!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth



No comments:

Post a Comment