Me and Sister Gremillion
PLEASE enjoy the wise words in my title from my sweet companion, she is one of the greatest humans and I love her. WE ARE TRULY feeling like a Gremillion dollars and we had some exciting things happen this week, are you ready? okay me too!!WELLLL, it did start off bittersweet since Sister Biggs went home :( it was sad to say goodbye but also I am so happy that she gets to be home with her family, she is incredible!BUUUUT then Sister Gremillion came and we have had a bumpin good time! It has honestly felt like things just picked up right where they left off which is WAY good and way fun and we are livin our best lives!! We have been quite a busy bunch these last few days with meetings and planning but definitely have seen a lot of miracles as well so it is all worth it!Saying goodbye to Sister Biggs
BUT ANYWAYYYYS, this week we had our Mission Leadership Council which was really nice! We talked about mission vision which is how we can better become and help others become true disciples of Jesus Christ! It was so good!!!! President and Sister Johnson are so wise and just get ya every time! Last night in a mission call I definitely got emotional because of how much I love my mission, it is the greatest :) I LOVE THE GOSPEL. it makes me so happy!!! We also got to go to church and our returning member friend came AGAIN!!! It was so happy, we are best of buds so it is always good to see him and to have such good contact with him! We also had a Facebook Live and our incredible friend watched it with her partner who hasn't wanted to learn about God ANNNND he wants to join our lesson when we go see them on Saturday!!! OH YES GOD IS SO GOOD!! It was such a happy moment, AHH :)Calling the sisters:))
AH but yes it was a good week, it was a wild one but there was a lot of joy so we love it!!!! I also loved my studies this week, I read this talk a few months ago called "O Remember, Remember" by Henry B. Eyring and it has changed my life SO I decided to read it again and there was a bit that stood out so I thought I'd share, it says...'You... will be blessed as you remember what the Lord has done. You remember that song we sometimes sing: “Count your many blessings; name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.”'
AH, I just love. I think it so hard with the business of life to sit back and recognize how the Lord is helping us BUT I just know that as we do, we will be blessed with the greatest joy we could have. ANYWHO DOESN'T WANT THAT?!?!! AH, the greatest!!! I LOV
E!! BUT yes have the best week!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
Saying goodbye!!




No comments:
Post a Comment