Friday, September 11, 2020

SHORT BUT STILL HAPPY - 08/31/2020

SPLITS!!:)))


AHHHH, this week was a happy week!!! It was full of joy which was very happy :) This might be a short email because of time BUT overall it was good!!! We were able to invite our friend to be baptized and HE ACCEPTED!!! He will be baptized on November 7th and we are SO EXCITED. It was such a spiritual lesson and God is SO good!!! It was also so surreal because the date that was decided was after Sister Biggs and I will both be home! SO CRAZY. AH, time is going so fast!!!

We also had our last lil splits and stuff for the transfer this past week which was good!!! We had weekly planning with Sister Gremillion and Sister Nolan, studies with Sister Christenson and Sister LeBlanc, and splits, I was with Sister Torres!!! It was so happy!! SO THAT WAS FUN! We are happy and we have a real-life split again this week which will be so so good!!!
Our District-hahahaha-I LOVE THEM!!

ANYWAYS ALL IS WELL but today I finished the Book of Mormon!!! I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON AHHH. It truly changes lives and has changed mine for the better! I always love Moroni 7:33 where it says:

"And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me."

I have such a strong testimony of this! I know that when we have faith in Jesus Christ, we can get through the hard, we can do anything in His will which is always good! I love this gospel and I am so grateful to have it in my life!!!! AH SO GOOD. HAVE THE BEST WEEK!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment