I held an OWL!!!
OKAY, REAL QUICK can we just talk about how we are more than halfway through July?!???? That is wild my friends and time is FLYING. I don't know how I feel but oh well, we just gotta take it a day at a time!!! BUUUT this week was way fun! We had this running joke since one of the elders in our district hasn't seen Harry Potter which was real fun BUT to top it off, we got to hold owls!!!! WHAT I definitely felt like I was about to head off to Hogwarts and I was all about it. I love the adventures that happen in England more than anyone probably understands! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY.Another owl I held hehe
Yummy cake!!!
OKAY but yes this week was really good!!! We had a huge miracle! SO we had two friends getting baptized in lockdown (one has moved their date so we will be able to do it in the chapel, YAY) and we could not find somewhere to do them BUT we prayed and sent a text to some members and instantly we got a response that we could use someone's hot tub. SUCH A BLESSING. God is so so so SO good!!! We also had splits and studies with some Sisters which always is a good time! I feel so beyond blessed to learn so much every week from such incredible humans! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH Y'ALL DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!!

A lil walk we went on :))

Yes but this week was good! Full of a lot of ups and downs but overall I wouldn't change it for the world! I am grateful for all the opportunities I have had to grow and come closer to my Saviour. I just love Him so much!!!! I love the scripture in James 4:10 where it says...
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."
AHHH SUCH A SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL TRUTH. I am so grateful to know that the Lord will lift us up always and He will help us as long as we do out a bit and trust Him!!!! AHHH I LOVE MY SAVIOUR. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!! AH yes, have the happiest week this week!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
SPLITS!!







No comments:
Post a Comment