![]() |
| Seeing the McReynolds!! |
YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT MY FRIENDS. The McReynolds did a little mission tour and we got to see them and talk to them!!! ALL socially distanced of course but it was so incredible. I love them TOOOOO much!!!! We just talked and left and cried and had all the good and it was incredible. They are the best humans EVER. AND I will miss them! Their flight planes came and they will be going home on July 31st SO we will have a substitute mission president OR a miracle will happen and President and Sister Johnson will make it here!!! SO EVERYONE KEEP ON PRAYING OKAY THANKS!
We also had some incredible splits with the Sisters! OH MY GOODNESS I JUST LOVE THEM. They truly help me to learn and to grow more than they know and I am so grateful for them!!! I got to call Sister Torres, Sister Lawson, Sister Christenson, AND do a lesson with Sister Lundkvist! It was busy but definitely made for one happy Sister Farnworth! I just love them and I am grateful to have the opportunity to call them so often!!! THEY ARE THE BEST.
![]() |
| We love them!! |
THEN we also had a miracle referral!!! SO we got a call from my past companion, Sister Buck, and she told us her friend in the Scotland/Ireland mission had a referral for us!!! SO we got to visit the referral on Thursday and she is AMAZING. We gave them a Book of Mormon and she wants to get baptized, along with her son! Isn't that SO HAPPY!??? AH it was incredible and I just feel so grateful because the Lord is truly on our side and His work goes forward!!!! I LOVE IT.
![]() |
| Splits!! |
OTHER THAN THAT, this week was okay!! It definitely had its ups and downs but I am learning a lot and becoming the human God needs me to be!!! SO that is happy. I am just grateful for the Saviour and His Atonement. He is truly my Best Friend and helps me more than I probably know! There is a scripture I read today that I love in 1 Nephi 22:15-16 that says...
"yet will I not forget thee,... behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands"
OKAY simple but powerful. Christ will never forget about us, He is always there. He will always lift us up when we need it (and even when we don't)!!!! He is there for all of us and I am so grateful to know that! OKAY, YOU'RE ALL THE BEST AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTABULOUS WEEK.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth










No comments:
Post a Comment