Some of my favorite people on a zoom call!!
WELLLLL HI FRIENDS. This has been a week full of goodbyes!!! LITERALLY EVERYONE IS LEAVING!!!! Like this week my trainer, my past companion and their group (full of 23 missionaries) AND President and Sister McReynolds leave!! It is so sad and many tears have been shed BUT good things are coming!!! We will have a substitute Mission President called President Turvey for a couple of weeks until President Johnson can make it out here! So crazy but it keeps life interesting yanno? WILD.Me and Sister Biggs!!
BUUUT other than that, this week has been a wild one! There have been a lot of different emotions and many many little miracles! For starters, we had a miracle a couple weeks ago and she was a referral from Scotland/Ireland (does that ring a bell? Yanno it's okay if not) BUT she texted us this week and said SHE IS READY TO BE BAPTISED. OH wow, it was so happy!!! We have some more things to teach her but she is so prepared and we are so excited for her!!!! AH YAY. We also had such a spiritual little Sister's Devotional! We all shared ways our faith has grown in the last few months and it was BEAUTIFUL. AH, I love learning from so many incredible humans!!! SO YES. We also got to go and visit a lot of incredible humans this week which made us happy, there is nothing better than finally getting to meet with people face to face. PLUS they are sweet little returning members and one gave us cushion covers and another gave us knitted little angels!! HOW PURE IS THAT?!? I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!

Splits!!
AH, I am the worst at these little emails so I am sorry! I AM TRYING MY BEST. BUT this week was good, it was full of a lot of realizations and new ways to learn and grow which I am grateful for! Since it is transfers, I now know that I am officially in my last area of my mission! AHH ISN'T THAT WILD. My companion is starting her last transfer and then it will be mine!!! CRAZY but I love the people here in Newcastle-under-lyme and Stoke-on-Trent and I know there is so much more work to be done!!! AHHH I am so excited!!! I love being on the Lord's errand 24/7 it makes me happy!!!
I love these England sunsets!!
BUT YES. It has been a week of growth as some may say! I have had a lot of insecurities of mine show up right in front of my face which is always an adventure BUT I read this scripture about our Saviour's grace in Jacob 4:7 that I am obsessed with and it says:
"Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know that it is by his grace, and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have the power to do these things."
If I know anything in life it is that the Saviour's grace is sufficient! He truly can make our weaknesses into strengths because He LOVES us. Isn't that amazing!!! AH, I am grateful for such incredible knowledge. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!! ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth







No comments:
Post a Comment