Monday, March 9, 2020

THE FLOODING IS OVER, I REPEAT THE FLOODING IS OVER - 03/09/2020



Service Project for the flooding!!! We sorted out like 192784936 plumbing things SO FUN :')
 HI, MY SWEET BABES. That is RIGHT!!! The flooding is gone and we are grateful!!! Now we have service projects left and right SO YEET. WELLLLLLL also I am so sad because tomorrow I hit ELEVEN MONTHS. AH, WHAT? Isn't that insane??? Time is flying and I am BIG SAD about it, I don't know if anyone could tell BUUUUT I never want to go home, especially now!!! HAHAHA also I don't have the coronavirus but y'all this thing is wild and we had to shop for food this week and then two more weeks in case we go into quarantine hahaha TALK ABOUT WILD. It was the hardest shopping trip of my life LIKE I felt like an idiot stocking up on toilet paper and rice and pasta BUT what can ya do!!! ANYWAYS We have so many miracles here in the good old Shrewsbury!!! LIKE SO MANY. Like AHHH the Lord is so aware of His people!!! OKAY, IT IS SO GOOD.
ZONE CONFERENCE!!

LET US BEGIN!!! So every month, we have this thing called the 'Why I Believe Devotional' and you see, we couldn't go to the last one because no friend to come with. At first, we were sad but then we met this friend and HE WAS SO GOOD. We were both flipping out after because we knew he was the reason we weren't supposed to go to the devotional :') WELL fast forward to later in the week and we met with him and oh my goodness. The whole time, I just thought about how it wasn't a coincidence that we met him and I told him and he kept saying the same. AH God is so aware of His children, I love it. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. Since then, he came to church and we are meeting again before our Book of Mormon class this Wednesday SO it was such a miracle!!! AHHH I LOVE IT. We also had another friend come to church which was amazing! Let me tell ya, there is no greater feeling than someone coming to church! It is so amazing to see these people come closer to God and Jesus Christ. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY.
MY ZONE-THE CHESTER AND NEWCASTLE ZONE
We also had Zone Conference and homegirl was just so emotional. I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON and I am so grateful that God has given another bit of His word to study to know Him and His Son!!! IT IS INCREDIBLE. At the very end, anyone was able to go up and bear testimony so I went up and I had to take a good 60 seconds because the waterworks came (hehehe I am officially your classic sister missionary... whoops) BUT the spirit was so strong. I loved it!!! I LOVE MY MISSION.
No more flooding! We can see the pavement!!!
HAHAHAH also something funny that happened this week was we woke up on Saturday morning and our flat was FREEZING and we were like hmmm?? THEN my comp went to take a shower and it never got warm SO we were like flip AND LOOKS LIKE OUR BOILER WENT OUT. So we were all panicked but we had to go so we went and did our daily duties then got home that night and we were like oh flip we have church tomorrow and we HAVE to have a shower so we went to our neighbor (who we are also teaching) and asked if we could use her shower, honestly the funniest moment of my life but she is so sweet and let us so it was good! I will never forget that night!!! THE JOYS OF BEING A MISSIONARY.

I don't even know what else happened this week BUT it was wild and such a good week!!! I love this work SO MUCH. I say that every week but honestly it is not a lie! That doesn't mean it isn't hard because TRUST ME. I have my hard days/weeks but whenever it gets hard I think of this scripture in Alma 26:27 AND IT SAYS:

"27 Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success."

YANNO this can apply to anything in life, sometimes things happen and I CAN PROMISE that when we look to the Lord and continue in patience, he will give us success. NOW success is not always how we want it but it is always how we need it and that is incredible. I LOVE YOU ALL and I pray for you always, I hope you are all doing SO GOOD. HAVE THE MOST FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment