Monday, March 9, 2020

MORE FLOODS AND BROKEN BRAKES - 03/02/2020

Walking my broken bike!

FLOOOOODDDSSS!!
 OKAY FOR STARTERS CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW QUICK TIME GOES???!??? I feel like I was writing y'all like two seconds ago BUT what can ya do!!! ANYWHO THE BIKING DAYS HAVE ENDED FOR THE NEXT WEEK SO THAT'S A BIG RIP. hahahaha just kidding but it has sucked not to have our bikes because my brakes broke AS I WAS RIDING DOWNHILL. It was honestly the scariest moment of my life but I lived hahaha we had to walk my bike to a bike shop then home so it was an ADVENTURE and a half but we love it because I am alive and well!!! BUT enjoy the photo's of me walking my bike!! ALSO, the floods got worse and the streets all over Shrewsbury were flooded so all the roads were closed and it was an ADVENTURE hahahaha but we love the rain!!!

American Restaurant (the owner is from NY)

PRETTY OLD SHREWSBURY
WHAT ELSE HAPPENED THIS WEEK. We had a little movie night and watched the Restoration which was so fun hahaha we had hot chocolate and popcorn so life was good!!! ALSO, we saw a lot of little miracles which is always the best! I love Sister Lundkvist and I definitely feel like I am being more myself and I can feel the Lord's hand in everything that we do SO WE ARE HAPPY. I don't have much time but I just want to share a really good experience we had this week SOOO we were visiting with some members that lost a loved one and we just were able to talk to them and bear testimony that we can see our loved ones again and I don't even know but it was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life and I just love it!!! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL and I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. IT IS SO GOOD.
MOVIE NIGHT!!



AH also this week we have studied a lot on the Restoration for our zone conference coming up and for a talk we have to give in church which is a blast and a half BUT I just love the gospel and I love the fact that the restoration is still happening!!! IT IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I know this is the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so blessed to have it in my life!!! I love my Heavenly Father and my Saviour and I am so blessed!!! I love you all so much and I hope you are all doing so amazing!!! I pray for you all constantly and am grateful for you all!!! HAVE THE BEST WEEK.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment