Sunday, March 22, 2020

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!! - 03/16/2020

No more floods!!

Me and a lion!!
HELLO MY BUDDY OLD PALS. WELLL, this week has been the definition of WILD. Church has been canceled until further notice, we have been having lessons over video call on WhatsApp and over the phone, AND we have had to buy lots of food to prepare for whatever is next! AND IT IS CRAZY! Hahaha, I don't know what is next but I do know that there is a plan that is so much greater than ours and there is a purpose for everything in life!!! SO WE ARE STILL SMILING.
MY CUTE FRIEND IN ST. HELENS GOT BAPTIZED!!!

LOVE SHREWSBURY!!!
Other than all of that it has been a good week!!! The flooding has come back for a second but it got better again. HMM, also we had a lot of good lessons with our friends and were able to have a lot of spiritual experiences while having a lot of fun!!! I love Shrewsbury so much and I never want to leave this place. IT IS AMAZING.

WELL this email is going to be short and sweet BUT I know there is SO much going on in the world and seriously my heart breaks for all the people that have been affected by the Coronavirus, whether it was being sent home early from their mission or being in quarantine or getting the sickness. I am thinking and praying for you always. I know I said this scripture only a few weeks ago but it just applies so much now. It is in 1 Nephi 11:17 and it says:

17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things.

YOU SEE, no one knows why all of this is happening and it is hard and scary but I know, without a doubt, that God is so aware of us and He loves us!!! I know that there is a plan that is so much bigger than we know and it will all be okay. I love you all so much and I am praying for you more than you know!!!! I love you and I hope you all are happy and healthy! Have a good week and stay safe!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

fun pics with sister lundkvist !!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment