![]() |
| Me and my new companion Sister Lundkvist!! |
![]() |
BEST BIKING SISTER MISSIONARIES
![]() |
| Add caption |
BUT YES we also got out the bikes these week SO Sister Lundkvist and I have been your classic sister missionaries for the last week and will be for the next few weeks and let me tell ya it is FUNNN. I love changing it up and not riding buses as much!!! SO GOOD. Hahaha the first day we rode them we got lost like 500 times and we had a good chunk of people laugh at us as they were driving but IT WAS A BLAST AND A HALF and a day I will never forget!! SO YEAH GOOD FUN. YES. We also have seen SO many miracles so far in the transfer (including finding four new people to teach in like two hours) which has been amazing!! AH so good!!!
SO let me tell you!! We were meeting with someone and their mom had recently passed away and we got there and it was not your ideal lesson, we knew that things weren't okay and it didn't really seem like anyone wanted us there SO we were like okay we will just hurry and share a short thought but then everything changed. She opened up and just vented to us and we were able to empathize and just listen which was perfect. Her whole countenance changed as we shared simple gospel truths but most important as we just listened and were there for her, it was SO AMAZING. I love the gospel and I LOVE this work!!!
We also were meeting with our friend and she is so cute!! She is only a couple years older than us so it is nice! We were talking to her about how we knew the church was true and she asked Sister Lundkvist to basically bear her testimony so she did and she talked mostly about the Book of Mormon and how she knew it was true and the Spirit was so so strong!!! And it was exactly what our friend needed because she said she read bits the Book of Mormon and wasn't convinced. SO she asked us if we knew it was true from reading it or from outside sources, so we told her how the only way we can know if it is true is by reading it and asking God which is true and so we will continue to talk to her about it BUT it was just a simple miracle that Sister Lundkvist just talked about the truth of the Book of Mormon!! AHHH SO MANY AMAZING THINGS.
![]() |
| The building on the right at the end looks like it's falling!! |
"17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things."
SO BASICALLY we don't know everything BUT we do know that God loves us and He has SUCH a greater plan for us, we just need to trust him. SO AMAZING!!! I LOVE THE GOSPEL. OKAY have the greatest week of your lives!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| GOOD-BYE TO SISTER SMITH!! |





No comments:
Post a Comment