Sunday, February 23, 2020

WASHING MACHINE - 02/18/2020

MY FAVOURITE TAHITIAN AHHH!
HELLLLLO EVERYBODY. Hahahaha well to explain the title I am whitewashing an area WHICH MEANS my companion and I are both new to the area so we both have no idea what is gonna be happening BUT IT WILL BE GOOD FUN. SO my area is called Shrewsbury and my companion is Sister Lundkvist from Sweden!!! I am so excited and it will be so so good! BUT fun story the reason I called it washing machine is because my sweet companion, Sister Smith, calls it that so it made me smile and I had to write it hahaha LOVE IT.
AHHH Sister Johnson and I and our cutie Chester humans!!!
WELLLLL, if we are being completely honest this week has been one of the hardest weeks of the mission BUT it has taught me a lot and I am grateful!!! Sister Smith and I were ready to get work done and do the things we needed to do to make sure that our last week together was good buuuut it kind of took a turn of events! We had a little incident and had to sort some things out in the good old Manchester so we were there ALLLLL weekend. It was an adventure!!! On the bright side, I got to be back in YSA and see all of my favorite people again and it was incredible!!! I also got to work with Sister Hill and Sister Bulkley and I LOVE THOSE HUMANS SO I WAS SO HAPPY. We had some very spiritual conversations and just work hard and help each other grow!! SO IT WAS AMAAAZING.
Cutie Breakfast with Sister Bulkley!!!!
ALSO transfers! I am so so sad to leave Sister Smith and I seriously love her with all my heart. She has taught me so much and is the sweetest little ball of LOVE and I am so grateful for her. BUT I am also excited to go and learn in a whole new way and to work hard with my new companion to build Shrewsbury!!! IT WILL BE SO GOOD.
My bruise from falling last week lol
WELL SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. There is a lot that happened but not much I can talk about!!! JUST A QUICK LITTLE THOUGHT FOR ALL YOU SWEET HUMANS. I was reading a talk this week called "The Greatest Leaders are the Greatest Followers" and there was a bit I LOVED that said...

"There will be times when the path ahead seems dark, but keep following the Savior. He knows the way; in fact, He is the way."

AHHHH I LOVE THAT. I know that the Saviour IS the way and He will lift us on the hard days, weeks, or even months!!! I know that and I have felt that so much this week. AH, I love Him!!!! WELL, HAVE THE BEST WEEK YOU AMAZING CHICKEN NUGGETS.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment