![]() |
| My favorite Tahitian!! |
![]() |
| I MADE FRIED RICE, YUM!! |
DOOR #1
*tracting*
man: *opens door*
me: *see's a cross hanging up and smiles*
us: hello we are missionaries for our church, have you met missionaries before?
man: yes I have met lots and I am okay
me: can we just share a card with you?
man: *reads that it says "is there a God?" and says no there is not one I don't want it
us: okay, you have a great night!
man: you too, god bless
DOOR #2
*tracting*
us: hello we are missionaries for our church, have you met missionaries before?
man: oh let me go get them one second *closes door*
us: *looks at each other confused*
woman: *opens the door*
us: hello we are missionaries for our church, have you met missionaries before?
woman: oh let me go get him one second *closes door*
us: *looks at each other even more confused*
different man: *opens door*
us: hello we are missionaries for our church, have you met missionaries before?
different man: actually talks to us!!!
DOOR #3
*tracting*
*man opens door in his boxers*
us: *shocked & hurry gives him a card*
us: check out the website, byyyeeeee
(there was more to that but that is what I wanted to do hehe)
![]() |
| Cute road, I LOVE ENGLAND!! |
BUUUT despite all these adventures, we had an amazing week with our friends!! One of our friends picked a day to be baptized and we are SO excited for her!! She will be baptized on March 14 so that will be an excitiing time and we are so so happy for her!! SHE IS SO PREPARED AHHH!!! HAPPY DAYS!!
WELL now let's get real everyone, this week was a hard week hahaha and sister farnworth is learning A LOT but if we are being real I am so grateful because there have been SOOO many moments that I have realized what I am learning is going to help me so much in the future and I AM HAPPY. I was reading a talk called "Lift Up Your Head and Rejoice" and there was a line in it that says...
"We can and should find joy when we face hard things."
![]() |
| one tired farnworth |
AND I LOOOOVE IT SO MUCH. AHHHH I have thought about that often and yanno missions are AMAZING and I love mine with my whole heart but they also push you and try you so you can learn and grow (kind of like life hehe) BUT I know we all find joy when we face the hard, no matter what!! AHHH and what is even greater is it is possible because of our Saviour. IT'S JUST TOOOO GOOD YANNO I LOVE IT. SO yes I just want y'all to look for the good and the joy in everything you do because I PROMISE it is there okay? okay!!!! HAVE THE BEST WEEK.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth




No comments:
Post a Comment