Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I'M A FUN AUNT - 01/01/2020

I'm a fun Aunt!


 WOW MY BUDDIES WHAT A WEEK IT HAS BEEN. TO START, Sister Ward went home and MY HEART IS BROKEN. YSA will never be the same so that was a bit sad :( AND since a lot of change happened, let me explain some things SO Sister Weyland and I were sitting at our flat, doing our weekly planning and President McReynolds (our mission president) called us and so we answered and he asked if he could talk to me not on speakerphone so I was like UHHH yes and I totally thought he was gonna follow up on a question I asked him earlier in the week BUT NOPE. He told me that Sister Walker was going to join our companionship for the next week until transfers!!! AHHH. SO since Sister Ward left and she needs a companion and I was SHOOOOK. She was in the flat upstairs with two other sisters so I was not expecting her to come down and join our companionship! BUUUT she did so I am now training one missionary and finishing training the other... BUT the reason I am the fun aunt is because Sister Ward said I can't be the stepmom hahaha so that is exciting!!! It has been a blast and a half AND I love it so much and I have already learned so much so I am GRATEFUUUUL.
Hot Pots!!




WE ALSO had some exciting news this week with our friends!!! SO we taught one of our friends from China and we taught the Plan of Salvation AND SHE ACCEPTED THE INVITATION OF BAPTISM!!!! WAHOOOOO. So she will be baptized on the 23rd of January and she is so good and so excited! Some other sisters had a friend get baptized on Saturday and our friend went up to her after and was like flipping out about how excited she was for her baptism! IT WAS SO PURE. AH, I love how happy the gospel makes people, I LOVE THE GOSPEL. OH also we found out one of our friends is between the ages of 18-30 so we can still teach him which is always an exciting time! Gotta love YSA!!! WAHOOOO. UMMM what else? OH YES, IT IS 2020 WHAT IS GOING ON. I literally am so shook that 2019 is over and truly don't know how I feel about it so THAT IS ROUUUUUGH but what can ya do yanno?
Sister Ward left
WELL all is well here in EMM and we are living our best lives. This December, our mission has read the whole Book of Mormon and highlighted alllll the times it talks about faith and it has been AMAAAAZING. And something that stood out to me and I just love the idea of faith and there was a scripture that just applies to all of our lives!!! SO a man named Alma was talking to his son before he was going to leave for his mission and he is talking about his experience with God and he says in Alma 36:27:

And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me.

WOW, HOW GREAT IS THAT. When we have faith and put our trust in our Heavenly Father, HE WILL HELP US. AH, I love it so much. I love my Heavenly Father and I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that he is so aware of us. I LOVE IT. I hope you all can remember how much you are loved and how amazing you truly are, AHHH have the best week!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

Fun lesson with our friend-PS, I wrote the words in Chinese!!


TRIO!!

Beautiful Sunset!!


No comments:

Post a Comment