Tuesday, January 7, 2020

GOODBYE MANCHESTER YSA HELLO ST. HELENS - 01/07/2019


BYE MANCHESTER!!

oxford road... the road I street contacted down EVERY SINGLE DAY 


HIIII FRIENDS. Well you read it right, I am leaving Manchester YSA and headed to good old St. Helens and it is very very bittersweet! I will miss ALLLL the missionaries and all the people here in Manchester so that is a BIG SAD. I will also miss our friends we are working with AND our chinese friend who is getting baptised this month so that is also a BIG sad :( BUUUT I am so excited to go back to a family ward and to work with the people in St. Helens!!! There is someone there for me, I know it!!! AHHH I can't wait. I also will be serving with Sister Smith from Tahiti so that will be an adventure and a half but I am amped for it!!!

This week was good! Honestly kind of crazy though and I don't remember much of what happened, we were able to teach our friends and get a lot of things done! We still have our friends getting baptised this month and they are excited for that so we are SO happy for them :) WHAT ELSE. OH YES, one sister in the YSA went home so that was a shock and a BIGGGGG SAD but she'll be back in no time!!! ALSO we were in a trio for a hot sec so that was fun fun fun ALSO we went to this amaaaazing fireside and we were able to hear the testimonies of a bunch of recent converts which is always the best ANNNND we saw some missionaries! WOOT WOOT I got a picture with both of the sisters I trained so that was a good time AND I saw all my old companions so it was amazing!!! AHHH I love it!
ME AND MY TWO DAUGHTERS!!
WELLLL this is short and sweet but I don't know what else there is to share BESIDES THE BEST PART WHICH IS THE SPIRITUAL THOUGHT WOOT WOOT. ANYWAY this week we focused a lot on testifying and since I hit my NINE MONTH MARK aka HALFWAY MARK (AHHHH) on Friday, I feel like it would be appropriate to share a simple testimony with all my favourite humans in the whole world :) SO I just want to say that I know that our Heavenly Father loves every single one of us SO MUCH. He is so aware of us and every single need in our life. He just gets it! I also know that since He loves us so much, He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to the earth to atone for us AND since He did that we have Jesus Christ and He is our BEST FRIEND. He is the perfect empathiser and is the same, He just gets it! He is with us always and will always be there to lift us up and help us on the good and bad days. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and it can help anyone, no matter who you are or what you've been through, it can help you!!!! I also know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's kingdom here on the earth and I AM SO GRATEFUL to be a missionary here in the UK and I am so happy to share this message with the people here. AHHH. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL SO MUCH! Have a great week!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
Face masks-woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment