Saturday, December 28, 2019

CHRISTMAS CHEERS - 12/25/2019

Christmas Eve!!


HELLO MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. MEEEERRRRY CHRISTMAAAAS!!! I hope you all had the GREATEST Christmas in the whole world! We had SO much fun here in good old Manchester! LET ME TELL YA. Okay so first, on Christmas Eve we had district council which was super good and we talked a lot about charity which is my absolute favourite thing in the WHOLE world. THEN Sister Ward gave a departing testimony because she goes home next week and that was a BIG SAD. but we will live because we are gonna be best buds we get home!! THEN we allllll went upstairs and I made crepes for our whole district which was sooo fun! THEN Sister Bullock and I wrapped some Book of Mormon's for our street display and we went and caroled for THREEE WHOOOLE HOURS. Oh my goodness it was insane BUT SO FUN. I met a lot of amazing people and it made me so happy. Then we had t stop proselyting at 5pm so we went and got some Chinese food and then just walked around Manchester and it was just so fun!!! I felt so relaxed and just looked around and took it all in for a minute. I LOVE ENGLAND AHHH. Then we all went to the chapel and we had a HUGE foosball tourney which was sooo fun ahahaha we lost BUT what can ya do! then we all went home and just hung out, it was the best Christmas Eve of my liiiife.
Sister Bullock and our Welsh nametags


Add caption
THEN CHRISTMAS. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. Okay so we woke up and went running because our mission does this thing for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) called the EMM-athon and so we ran on this road called oxford road which is the road we street contact on all day every day and there were no buses so we just ran in the middle of the road... BEST THING EVER. then we went home and all the sisters went upstairs and we opened gifts then we went to the church for a big Christmas lunch which was SOOO fun! AHHH then we just hung out all day and honestly it was just the greatest thing ever. I love Christmas time as a missionary!!! I AM SO HAPPY.

GOOD TIMES. BUT this week was also good, we had interviews with our mission president which was fun. there was a whole fiasco we were able to talk so that was fun BUUUUT that's a story for another time (or never hahaha) but I love my mission president, he is the greatest man ever! THEN we had a friend from China say she would be baptized when she prays about it and knows that she should!!!! SO HAPPY!! Then I gave a talk in church on Sunday which was so fun!!! Sister Bullock was such a homie and helped me out BIG time. AH honestly this week was so good and I am so happy to be a missionary! I love this work and I love the Christmas Spirit of it all!! SO GOOD.
Christmas!!
 
OKAYYYY A SPIRITUAL THOUGHT FOR ALL Y'ALL. SO there was a quote that Sister Bullock shared with me and it was talking about Mary and when she found out that she was pregnant and could have worried about what everyone would think, WELL the quote said “she thought only on God’s opinion and that was sufficient.” AND I LOVE THIS because God's opinion of us is the only thing that should matter, not your neighbor or your best friend BUT only God's AHHH so I want to invite you all to think about who's opinion you care most about in life and make sure that it is the opinion that genuinely should matter. BUT you are all amazing and I love you all TOO MUCH. have the greatest weeks EVEEEERRR.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment