Monday, January 20, 2020

TEA APPOINTMENTS ARE BACK BABY - 01/13/2020




saying bye to sis weyland :'(

bye bye manchester!!!!
HELLLLLO everyone and welcome back to the best blog ever (lol just kidding I know this is probably the most boring one BUT we go with it okay???) BUUUT yes this week was a good week! I have tea appointments again and I forgot how nice it was to have them!! SO I am eternally grateful and I love them so much!! I missed proper British food, it is my favourite!!! SO THAT IS ONE HAPPY SISTER FARNWORTH WOOT WOOT.


WELL this week was good and an adventure! My companion is Sister Smith from Tahiti (like I said last week) AND LET ME TELL YA it is a blast and a half! She is learning English and keeps me laughing so that is always a good time! I LOVE IT. I LOVE HER. I also am learning a lot from her so I am grateful for that!!! HMMM OKAY, what did we do this week??? I had to say goodbye to YSA and that was the worst :( I was a little bit emotional I am not gonna lie BUUUT that's okay!!! We had the sweetest member take us back to St. Helen's from Manchester then we got all unpacked and I started feeling somewhat like I was home so that was nice! THEN we went finding, and we had a LOT of good conversations and even gave out a couple of Book of Mormon's BUUUT no one wanted to meet again which was hard but we keep on going yanno??? OH also we got a call from one of my best friends who is a recent convert and I was so confused BUT it turns out she lives in my area (she got baptised in a different area that is why I was confused) SO it was the sweetest surprise! We met up and had a little lesson and it was the biggest tender mercy, I love that girl! I ALSO HIT MY 9 MONTH MARK WHAT??? Time is flying and now I am an oldie so that is no fun, I think I am just going to start the 18 months over, sorry mom!!!!! Hahaha anywho we also met with a returning member and a recent convert from this ward and it was so good! I am so grateful to be here in St. Helens and I am learning SO much already!!! I missed being in a family ward, y'all don't even understand!!!! I won't lie though, it is an adventure because of the language barrier so sometimes trying to figure things out is an exciting time but I truly love it!!!
my comp, Sister Smith ♡

AHHH ALL SO GOOD. I love being a missionary BUT despite of that sometimes it can be hard and I have my bad days. WELL this week I had one of those bad days and I don't know why BUT I thought of one of my favourite scriptures and I know I have shared this so many times but I am going to share it again because it is ALWAYS applicable! It is John 14:18 and it says... "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." HOMIES. WE ARE NEVER ALONE. Our Saviour will NEVER leave us, no matter how lonely or how hard it gets, he is there, I PROMISE. I know that all it takes is a simple prayer to feel His love. He wants to help you, He just needs you to open the door for Him so DO IT OKAY?? OKAY. I hope you all have the best week and I hope that life is treating everyone SO GOOD because we are SO lucky to be alive!!!!
a UTAH snowglobe that a returning member showed me!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment