Sunday, December 22, 2019

TRULY A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER - 12/16/2019

Merry Christmas from the best sister missionaries!!

 HI FRIENDS WHAT IS UP. This week has been CRAAAAZY wild but so fun!!! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. OKAY for starters, we had our CHRISTMAS CONFERENCEEEE!! And that was a blast and a half okay SO we started with going to the temple which was honestly SO needed and the greatest thing of my life!!! I just love the temple so so so SO much!!! THEN we had our variety show which was so fun! Our district sang the youth theme song for 2020 which is called "I will go and do" by my boy David Archuleta AND IT IS SO GOOD. Everyone go listen to it, right now!! (hehe I'm such a missionary) BUT yes so we did that half in Chinese and half in English and the SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG. Let me tell ya it was the GREATEST!!! THEN we had our devotional which was great!! We talk about remembering the JOY and having faith in the work and honestly all the good stuff. AHHH I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!
Christmas conference!!
ALSO, there was a Chinese baptism and like an hour before the elders told me that I was witnessing so that was an adventure but it was so fun! I am totally digging this change! THEN we had exchanges! We went to a place called Stockport. It was so fun and I was with my good buddy Sister Bulkley! I love her so much and we had a bumpin good time! We taught some lessons and had some good studies and had a Light the World street display which was some GOOOOD FUN. AH I love exchanges and I love other missionaries!!! AND it was fun because we travelled an hour home from exchanges THEN I went on a split with Sister Bullock and got tea and got RIGHT BACK on a train to go to a baptism with her friend in Stockport SO that was an adventure but it was good because our companions got to go to the Chinese Christmas Party!!! SUCH A GOOD TIME.


Christmas Conference
THEN we had our Christmas Sunday Service and it was SO good!! AND after church, alllll the missionaries here in the YSA were finding and there were about 5 people on the road we street contacting on SO we changed it up and went carolling down by the Christmas Markets and it was so fun!!! We met the greatest humans and just had so much fun and it TRULY brought the Christmas spirit :) I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND MY SAVIOUR.


8-month mark!!
WELL FRIENDS. My p-day isn't till the 26th SO I am gonna have to talk about Christmas a little bit early BUT WOW. WHAT AN EXCITING TIME TO BE ALIVE. Something I LOVE and we have been focusing on is the fact that Christmas is such a gift and our Saviour is such a gift!!! We are so blessed to have such an amazing friend that would go through everything just for US. I LOVE IT. SO my invitation to all of you is to go to LightTheWorld.org and watch the Christ Child video! It is so good and reminds us of the true meaning of Christmas!! SO go check that out because I can promise it will bring the sweetest peace to your souls! I love my Saviour and I am so grateful for Him!!! Okay, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment