Wednesday, October 23, 2019

TWINS?!!! - 10/21/2019


Me and my new comp Sister Gremillion from Sandy, Utah
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO. This week was crazy BUT SO GOOD, I LOVE MANCHESTER!!! OKAY so for starters literally EVERYONE has asked if Sister Gremillion and I are twins!!! We have been together for FIVE DAYS and THIRTEENTH people have asked if we are related or sisters!! HAHAHA I love it so much!!! It's so funny!!! She is so cute though so I take it as a compliment every time hahaha it's so good though!!!
Us with a member:)
Manchester YSA is BOOOOOOMING, it's so fun!!! There is so many people to talk to all the time and you meet all kinds of great humans AND I LOVE IT. i feel like I'm back in University again because I'm around a bunch of people my age!! IT'S CRAZY. I do miss Chester though, I feel like I am starting over because I know nothing about this place but it's so good!! But I just keep reminding myself that change is good and I'm still the same Sister Farnworth!!!
View from my flat!
LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS WEEK. Honestly, it was wild. We talk to SO many people every day and we LIVE at the Chapel!!! We go to the Chapel to meet with people then we go right outside and street contact with all the university students then go right back to the Chapel and teach someone. So it is very back and forth but it is AMAAAAZING and it makes me so happy! Hahahaha BUT it was rainy one day this week and I have had QUITE the adventures with umbrella's this week let me tell you! SO first, we didn't have any umbrella's when we were leaving a members so she gave us one which was so nice! BUT I didn't take it off my bag and I was running to the bus stop and it broke and the actual umbrella part was so sad!!! SO ONE UMBRELLA GONE. Then, I had my nice good umbrella clipped to my bag and an hour later I looked and it has gone SO don't know where that one went but I'm convinced I don't know where it went because someone else needed it more than I did SO yeah THEEEEN I had one more umbrella and it was raining and I went to open it and the top popped off!!!! IT WAS ROUGH OKAY. So I need to get a new umbrella but it was a BUMPIN GOOD TIME. BUT that was fun! THEN we had another adventure hahaha we were going to stake conference and we took the bus with some members of the Chinese ward (we have an English and Chinese ward here) and Sister Gremillion and I were leading this group and we had no idea where we were going, it was so funny!!! GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES.
Sister Gremillion and I on the lift!!!

My poor umbrella:(

Then we also have a friend that is getting baptized this week! She is so prepared and so so SO sweet! We are so excited for her!!! AHHH I love it! But the work is great and we are meeting so many amazing people that are progressing and truly coming closer to their Heavenly Father. AHHH SO GOOD and I love this gospel and I love talking to so many people every day and helping brighten their day!!! WE LOVE IT. SO SO GOOD.

Random pic of us!

SORRY, THIS EMAIL IS SO LONG AND IT'S MOSTLY ABOUT UMBRELLAS!!! SO for my thought of the week, I wanted to share something I love and remember every time I talk to people. It's in d&c 18:10 and it says...

10 Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God.

I LOVE THIS. I love this!!!! It is so good and basically says that every soul is worth so much and God wants to save all of us and help all of us live with him again. I know it's so true. I know that we will all be together again and I know we will all live again. I love this Gospel and I love the plan that God has created for us to have everlasting joy. The gospel brings that everlasting joy!!! IT'S SO GOOD.

This lady bug was in my hair!!LOVE IT!!

HAVE THE BEST WEEK MY FRIENDS!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment