Wednesday, October 16, 2019

GOODBYE CHESTER, HELLO MANCHESTER YSA - 10/15/2019



Last Sunday at Chester chapel-I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
WELL YES everyone you read it right, I am leaving good old Chester and heading to Manchester!!! I will be in the Young Single Adult ward and I am so so SOOO excited!!! I'm going to miss Sister Johnson so much y'all don't even understand but this will be such a good experience for me and I know we will both grow so much! AH also I feel like this will be perfect for my personality because I have very much discovered I am an extrovert since I've been out because I just LOVE people!!!! AHHHH I can't wait!
The running hare for my 6 months!
ALSO WHAT A WEEK IN THE GOOD OLD EMM. I have hit my SIX MONTH mark :( which means I only have one year left and I am SO sad it's going too quick!!! but it is so good so I love it!! BUT some elders got some food at a pub with us to celebrate so that was really fun!!! ALSO we were able to meet with a lot of our friends this week and a lot of members! They are all doing amazing and growing so much and I am so excited for them. SO if you look back in my emails you will see an email about my friend in the ward who I LOVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART.
THE MEMBER'S PHOTO FOR ME!!!!! I LOVE HER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENJOY, SHE IS AMAZING!!!


WELL she is so cute because she drew a picture for me of the Preston Temple, Draper Temple, AND the Chester Chapel!! it was so sweet!!!! AHHHH I love this place! I'm going to miss this ward so much!!! ITS TOO GOOD. We also had a district funeral for an elder that goes home this week so enjoy some photos of that!!!! HONESTLY dont have too much time this week so I will leave you all with a spiritual thought!
District funeral:(
This week in Come, Follow Me there is a section called I can find joy in Christ, regardless of my circumstances. OKAY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! We all experience hard things and a verse I loved from it was Philippians 4:13 where it says,

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

HOW GREAT IS THAT. Something I have seen this week is how much Christ strengthens us when we feel we cant give more. There have definitely been days in the mission where I feel like I cant give more and I do more! BUT I know and can testify to everyone that Christ is there. HE WANTS TO HELP I PROMISE. AHHH I love it!!!!
SAYING BYE TO MY FAVORITE HUMANS :(
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment