Monday, November 4, 2019

"EGYPT IS NOT IN AFRICA!!!" - 10/28/2019


Our trip for the day!


OKAY, HELLO EVERYONE. SO FUNNY STORY, hahahaha I am so dumb but we were on the phone with our zone leaders and we were talking about our friend and where he was from and we gave them the hint that he was from Africa so they were guessing and said Egypt and I was like WHAT Egypt is not in Africa!!! WELLLL long story short I looked at a map and IS in Africa!!! good times good times, hahahaha I love it!
Our friend we baptized!!


Our friend in the ward :) I picked out her outfit after had tea with her it was a bumpin good time!!!!
BUT this week was wild and it was so fun!!! We were crazy busy and then the time change happened and we got an extra hour of sleep so you know we were SOOOO grateful!! But also our friend was baptized this week! It was amazing!!! We were able to witness and that was incredible!! The Spirit was SO strong and I was just thinking of how grateful I am to be here and to be a missionary and to help people find that everlasting joy that the gospel brings AHHH it's so good!
SO yes, this week was kind of crazy! We found a lot of new friends, we are trying to meet with them all and see if they are all solid BUT it was an exciting time!!! Talking to people is always fun! ALSO we had a night where we were in a trio because we had to help another set of sisters out when they went on exchanges so that was fun!!!! Sister Walker came and joined us for the night and it was a bumpin good time!!! AHHH I loved it!!

Gotta love those elevator mirror selfies!!



HONESTLY, this week was wild! And it was just conjumbled with finding and teaching and the baptism! but it was so good and so fun!!! SO this email will be really short because of not a lot of time!  BUT MY THOUGHT is that we are so privileged because WE LITERALLY GET TO TALK TO GOD. HOW AMAZING IS THAT??? We are so lucky to just have prayer in our lives and it is such a blessing!! OKAY, SO REAL QUICK IMMA INVITE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS TO PRAY. it doesn't have to be anything huge but just a simple prayer letting God know about your trials and what not because I know he cares about us and is there for us I PROMISE that he is listening!!! We are so lucky to be able to talk to him so we gotta take advantage of it!!! I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK <3

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth


No comments:

Post a Comment