Wednesday, October 2, 2019

RAIIIIINY RAIN RAIN - 09/30/2019


Rainy dayzzz!
HELLO MY FRIENDS THAT I LOVE SO MUCH. This week was AMAAAAZING like always and very very VERY much full of rain and I truly love the rain so it was very good! Besides the fact that Sister Johnson wore glasses the day it was pouring rain so it wasn't too good BUT WE WERE STILL SMILIN YANNO WHAT IM SAYING.


OKAY so a lot of our appointments canceled BUT THAT IS OKAY WE STILL LIVIN OUR BEST LIVES. We did a lot of finding and we found two new friends!!! One we meant street contracting and she is so amazing! She was talking about how she wants to know her purpose in life and how she doesn't know if there is a God and wants to know SO THAT WAS GOOD. THEN we have been trying to contact a lady some Elders met a few months ago and she just didn't answer for the longest time BUUUT she finally answered and we set up a time to meet so that was so fun! We are SO excited to meet with her!!!!

Gotta get milkshakes for the rainy dayzzz!

WE ALSO had stake conference this week and our friend in the ward spoke at it and IT WAS SO SWEET OKAY LETS TALK ABOUT IT. So she was talking about her friend (Emily!!!!) who she introduced to the church and then talked about how missionaries are Angel's and it was just so so sweet :') WE LOVE HER. Then we ALSO had our Why I Believe fireside which is where recent converts speak and tell their conversion story and two converts from the Chester ward told their stories and they did so so so AMAAAZING. I LOVE THEM. They both have such amazing conversion stories and are so so powerful! I honestly think that is the greatest part of missionary work, seeing people grow closer to Christ and how the gospel helps them in their own lives! AH, INCREDIBLE.
Our favorite human ever, we love her!!

OVERALL, this week was really good. We had our ups and downs but we still smilin and push onward!!! I love missionary work and I love helping people come closer to Christ, it's such a blessing! MOSTLY I love the conversion I am seeing in myself in coming closer to Christ. I truly do love this gospel and the joy it brings to me and my life. I KNOW (without a doubt) that this is the Church of Jesus Christ and I know that Christ is there to help us and strengthen us ALWAYS. I know we have a Father in Heaven who loves us more than we know and I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I LOVE THIS WORK.
Sister Johnson and me during weekly planning.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MAGNIFICENT WEEK.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment