![]() |
| Sister Johnson and I waiting at the bus stop |
![]() |
| Celebrating my 5 months |
ANYWHO, this week was AMAZING (aren't they all) but honestly just a normal chill week SO let's get right into it!! We started with meeting with one of our new friends and he is just amazing!!! We just sat and answered some questions that he had about life after death and what not but it was amazing!!! AH I love teaching people. We also met with a friend we made a while back and it went really well! He had a lot of questions about stuff that he read on the internet (aka a missionaries worst enemy) BUT it went well and he wants to meet again SO we are happy about that one!!! AHHH what else, we also started meeting with a couple of returning members and they are AMAAAAZING. Ah we seriously love them and we are so excited to start meeting with them more and to build that relationship more and more. We also had a member bring a friend to church on Sunday so we will be meeting with her this week and we are so excited!!! She is so prepared!!! Seriously, this work is amazing and working with people and sharing the gospel is the greatest blessing in the WHOLE WORLD. IM OBSESSED I LOVE IT.
OH also this week we had a little incident at church on Sunday during relief society with a member and it was quite the adventure (I know she's reading this right now hahahaha) BUT it was so fun and I said I wouldn't go into detail but it literally made my day and I love her SO much she's the greatest human of all time!!!!
![]() |
| Another pic of necklace from Caitlin! |
FINALLY, this gospel is INCREDIBLE. I love it so so SO much!!! It truly is for everyone! AH AMAZING. okay this week I was reading in the Doctrine and Covenants 9:7 where it says...
7 Behold, you have not understood; you have supposed that I would give it unto you, when you took no thought save it was to ask me.
OKAY CAN WE PLEASE JUST TAKE A MINUTE. God is waiting to let us know the truthfulness of the gospel!!! All we need to do is ASK and PRAY and he will truly let us know the truths of these things and he will help us to understand. HOW GOOD IS THAT. SO GOOD. I know that God listens and will answer our prayers, all we need to do is ask!!! OKAY THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.
I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST WEEK!!!! YOURE ALL AMAZING AND IM GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth



No comments:
Post a Comment