Wednesday, October 16, 2019

HURRICANE LORENZO - 10/07/2019

Visiting a castle!
ALRIGHTY EVERYONE BUCKLE UP THIS WEEK WAS QUITE THE ADVENTURE. As you can tell there was a hurricane AND it was the bummiest hurricane ever because nothing happened hahahaha we saw it on our google maps so we kept on tracking it every so often and it went over Ireland then to us and we were expecting lots of wind and rain and just not very fun weather BUT it turns out Hurricane Lorenzo was just a little one and we got a few raindrops but some good clear skies!!! it was too good though because we had a LOT of laughs because of it so it was AMAAAAZING.

BUT THIS WEEK WAS CRAZY. So on Monday, we went to a Castle and it was AMAAAAZING. Seriously the most beautiful place!
Look close, we are on the castle!
 
THEN after p-day, we were walking to a members for Family Home Evening and it was DOWNPOURING. Like legit such bad rain and let's just say, Sister Johnson and I were not prepared. We weren't wearing our best shoes AND neither us or the elders had umbrellas!!!! IT WAS INSANE. SO we were walking and I was like OH a gas station lets get some umbrellas AAANNND they didn't have any so we just went to the next store and they have 5 pounds, super cheap umbrellas so we all got one AND MINE WAS BROKEN. It was so funny, it kept flipping up so it wasn't even protecting me but I couldn't stop laughing because it was too funny and the moods were low so I was trying to brighten them yanno what I'm saying BUT it was so funny!!! WE ALSO kept making jokes about Elder Graham's water resist watch and how it wasn't working because we were all still soaked and it was too good hahaha the joy of missionary work!!! IT'S SO FUN.
The trousers!!
ALSO, THERE IS POWER IN TROUSERS. This week we wore some trousers because it's starting to get chilly and THE LORD BLESSED US FOR OUR TROUSERS OKAY. So the first time we wore them, we were able to make 3 new friends in the span of 15 minutes!!! It was amazing! We are meeting with them this week and more than excited, we definitely saw the Lord's hand with that one!!! AH SO GOOD. THEN the second time we wore trousers this week, we were able to get in contact with a lot of returning members. Now you see, I don't know if it's truly the trousers but I am convinced that the trousers give us strength okay, okay. SO AMAZING.
Random pic of me and Sister Johnson!
NOW LETS TALK ABOUT CONFERENCE, THAT WAS AMAZING. Seriously, so many inspired and amazing things! ONE THING I LOOOOVED was when Sister Harkness said that we may forget Christ BUT He will never forget us, HOW AMAZING IS THAT. Now matter how alone we feel or hard times are, Christ will truly never forget us! That is something that I have been thinking a lot about is how Christ is so aware of us and when she said that it truly put my feelings into words. WOW, I LITERALLY LOVED IT ALL. I loved Sister Aburto so so much!!! She is amazing! I loved when she said that we need to stop expecting to be perfect in this life!!! IT'S SO TRUE. We just need to try our best and that's all our Heavenly Father asks of us!!! AHHH AMAZING. Everyone please remember that!!! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING and I hope you have the best week! Remember Christ always because I can PROMISE He is always there for us!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth




No comments:

Post a Comment