![]() |
| exchanges with sister robertson and sister ott!!! |
![]() |
| exchanges with sister robertson and sister ott!!! |
| zone conference!! |
Then we saw the Lord's hand in so many ways on Saturday! One of our friends canceled her meeting with us last minute so we had to hurry and do something else. Well, we decided to go to this town called Buckley (where I use to live) and visit some people who use to be interested but weren't taught anymore AND inactive members. We started knocking on their doors but no one was in SOOO we got to the last one and no answer so I turned and said "mmmm okay let's tract!" so we did!!!! AND IT WAS SO INSPIRED because we made two new friends in the span of three minutes from knocking on those doors down that street!!! What a testament that the Lord is helping us in our efforts AHHH I am so grateful!!!! I love it!!!
![]() |
| The Zoo!! Sister Johnson and our friend! |
ALSO FINALLY TO TOP IT ALL OF, we went to the Chester Zoo with our friend!!! It was amazing and she is amazing, she use to work there so she got us free tickets! IT WAS SO NICE. AHHHH this truly was the greatest craziest week of my life!!!
BUT YES. I love this work so much, even when I get sick or a bus driver drives right past Sister Johnson and I. There is seriously nothing better than sharing something you love in a place you love with people you love!!!! I am so lucky and blessed to be a missionary and to know that the Lord is there for me always. He is there for all of you and I can say that without a doubt!!!! A scripture that we talked a lot about this week was in d&c 6:36 (a classic) and it says...
Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not"
The Savior is with us in every thought!!!! I KNOW IT! I can promise that when we rely on Him and TRUST Him, He will help us and He just waiting for us to ask for it!!! AHHH SO GOOD OKAY. Everyone have the best week, I'll talk to you next week!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| Add caption |








No comments:
Post a Comment