Wednesday, August 7, 2019

TWO SISTER JOHNSONS?!?! - 08/05/2019

Two Sister Johnson's!!
HELLO FRIENDS hahahaha, so let me explain the title. I am THE BIGGEST airhead in the whole world. This week has been A WEEK. So last week I forgot my badge one day but we noticed real quick and then went back and grabbed it...  WELL, this week I DID IT AGAIN. Hahaha and I didn't notice until we got on the bus and were halfway to our appointment with our friend. Okay so I panicked and got off the bus real quick then noticed that Sister Johnson had two badges so I was like YES okay I'm going to use one of yours today since we don't have time to bus to our flat walk from the bus stop and bus all the way out here SOOOOO there were two Sister Johnsons for the day and I am the biggest airhead so yes we love it!!!! Classic Sister Farnworth.
I embraced the curl in my hair!!
ANYWHO, on to the important stuff. THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD!! We had Zone Conference and the main focus was having faith in Christ and we talked a lot about believing Christ. My mission president brought up the book Believing Christ and I just love that book!!! Ah the spirit was so strong it was so good!!! I love being reminded that we Christ lives and that he truly loves us and all we need to do is to believe Him and believe his words yanno? It's so good. We also had exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders which was lots of fun! I met one of there friends they are teaching and he is really nice!! I love him, we also made a couple of friends and we met a girl from Albania and I was so happy!!! I instantly thought of how I wish Jacob was there to translate because she had NO idea what we were saying hahahaha, but it was so fun and we love it! BUT then after exchanges we had to get a train to Chester so we were sitting on the train, living our best lives and this man named David sat across from us and said "Hi I'm David and I'm homeless" HAHAHA WHAT. That was an interesting way to start a conversation THEN he goes on to ask us every financial detail about our lives, then about our family's, then where are parents are, who we live with and THEN says he wants to date both of us. THIS MAN. I'm not gonna lie I was nervous for my wallet and my safety but nothing happened and I know he means well and he seems like an amazing human!!!!  It was just quite the adventure and we were both like hahahaha, what is happening right now!!! BUT WE GUCCI. ALL IS WELL.
WHAT ELSE. Oh yes! Someone in the ward was baptized this week and it was AMAZING. Our friend, Emily, who will be baptized this upcoming Saturday was able to come and see what it was like so that was really good. THEN we have this fireside once a month called the "Why I Believe Fireside" and it's just recent converts bearing their testimonies and saying why they know this is the true church and why they want to be baptized and it was just SO GOOD. AHHH I loved it so much! The spirit was SO strong! It made Emily more excited to be baptized so we are SO excited for her, this week will be SUCH a good week. OH YES and we get to see other missionaries and I got to see Elder Skjövist from Sweden!!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE IVE BEEN OUT. It honestly felt like I was talking to Kaleb again so I was so so so so SO happy. I love it and I love being a missionary and seeing my missionary friends!!!



ME AND ELDER SJÖKVIST, I LOVE HIM!!

Exchanges!



AHHH, YES LET'S GET SPIRITUAL FOR A SECOND.  I love this gospel and I seriously love talking to people and hearing different mindsets.  I've thought a lot about the scripture Alma 30:44 and it says...
44 But Alma said unto him: Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God? Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets? The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

WOW. HOW AMAZING IS THAT??? There are a lot of people here (and in the world) that don't believe in God and say they need a sign. Well here is your sign!!! AH SO GOOD because why do we need signs when we have the earth and planets and stars that all orbit around one another PERFECTLY. It's just such an amazing scripture because it's so powerful and just there, there is no way to question that. I LOVE IT. I love the Book of Mormon it is TOO GOOD. AHH YES hahahaha, OKAY I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK, ILL TALK TO YOU LATER!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

Sister Johnson and I did facemasks!!

Random pictures in Chester!

Random pictures of Chester!

Exchanges!


No comments:

Post a Comment