![]() |
| Emily's Baptism-BEST DAY EVER!! |
BUT YES. YOU READ IT RIGHT. Emily was baptized!!! AH it was AMAAAAZING. The moment that she was baptized and came out of the water, you couldn't deny the Spirit that was there. It was so so strong and I am SO happy for her!! I couldn't control my emotions, I was a wreck. WOW, I just love this gospel!! I love being a missionary and helping people grow closer to Christ and our Heavenly Father!!!! She is honestly one of the most prepared people I have ever met, I know she will be the best member of the church and she will bless SO many lives!! I LOVE IT and IM SO HAPPY FOR HER. AH. Also, it was my FOUR months on Saturday!!! WHAT. We are shook, this time has gone by SO quick and I know itll only go by quicker from here so that honestly breaks my heart because I never want to leave. I love it here so much!!!! I love this work!!
We were able to work with a lot of inactive members this week and WOW I love them all! I (at least) have three more weeks here (hopefully more) and I love this area so much, i wish i could stay here my whole mission BUUUUT we all know that won't happen and i probably just jinxed myself by saying that, oh well! It has been so good and all the people we work with are so so good! We were at one member's home and her daughter was singing Mamma Mia and showing us her Marvel books and it was so pure I was so happy!! I definitely miss my Mamma Mia more than anything so honestly, that made my whole week!!! OH yes then we were walking around this week and we walked passed these dogs LITERALLY MODELING IN FRONT OF THE TELEPHONE BOOTHS. WHAT. ARE WE JOKING? I just hope you all appreciate this as much as I do because I was dying it was so so cute. OH, WHAT ELSE. It was a little bit chilly this week but yanno that's okay we livin' our best lives! I have decided I love rain and I think it's so good it's just so pure I love it! There was a HUGE thunderstorm the other night and it woke me up and not gonna lie, thought I was going to die for a second BUT all is well and I'm alive and it was really fun to listen to!!! AH so good. OH ALSO last funny story!! SO we were waiting for our bus and this kid comes up to us and says his friend fancies us and wants our number THEN says he works at the church so were like OH what church??? Hahahahaha turns out the church is a bar and we looked like a bunch of dummies so that was exciting hahaha WE LOVE IT.
![]() |
| Cutest photo ever!! |
14 And they did humble themselves even in the depths of humility, and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would deliver them out of their afflictions.15 And now the Lord was slow to hear their cry because of their iniquities; nevertheless, the Lord did hear their cries, and began to soften the hearts of the Lamanites that they began to ease their burdens; yet the Lord did not see fit to deliver them out of bondage.
WOWWW I love this!!! The Lord heard their cries, he was there for them and he helped soften the hearts of the people that don't believe BUT it didn't seem fit to deliver out of their hardships because they needed to learn and to grow. I loved this because yanno the Lord will help us so it's easier to get through the hard times but most of the time He won't take our hardships away because he needs us to grow and learn from it. I love this gospel and I love the truths in Book of Mormon, it's just SO GOOD and truly the word of God!!
OKAY, THAT'S ALL. SORRY, THIS WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST WEEK IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| Random pic of me and Sister Johnson |





No comments:
Post a Comment