![]() |
| Sister Johnson and Sister Farnworth!!! |
![]() |
| Pictures from the farm!! |
HELLO MY FRIENDS THAT I LOVE SO MUCH!! Ah, this week was SO SO good and I am so happy to be a missionary!!! We went to a recent converts home this week for tea AND she lives on a farm and OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS AMAZING. One of her shepherdest took us around and showed us the lambs and the sheep and I honestly felt like I was in a movie and it wasn't real!!! I decided that I could live on a farm because the peace of just sitting in the fields with lambs and sheep would be a DREAM. I sound like such a nerd right now I know BUT IT WAS SO SO AMAZING YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND. AH, then she took us to this view to eat our tea and wowwww it was INCREDIBLE. I was in heaven and it was so pure!!! Then we went into her car for the spiritual thought and we were watching a video on faith and right after she was like oh excuse me so we were both like what the heck is everything okay then she went outside and was looking for something and she lost her dentures!!! It was the purest thing ever and my love grew x181939382 for her because it turned out she had them the whole time! AHHH it was the greatest tea appointment of my life and I just love her with my whole heart!!! BUT ENJOY THESE PICS FROM IT.
OTHER THAN OUR FARM GIRL EXPERIENCE. it was still an AMAZING week!!! We definitely can testify of spiritual promptings for daaaaaaays BUT one day stood out more than others. We just finished a lesson with one of our friends and were going to try by some inactive members WELL we starting walking and I thought no we should do some finding so I turned to Sister Johnson and I was like yanno I think we should go and find some people to teach. WELL I didn't know if it was because there were people to find or if it was just me wanted to find or if the adversary knew the inactive members are ready to come back so we shouldn't go to then or whatever it was BUT I felt like we should so we did a street display and a man went up to Sister Johnson and was interested and wants to be taught!!! YOU KNOW WHAT it's not every day someone comes up to wanting to be taught so we both knew that we were supposed to do a street display so we could meet him. WHAT A BLESSING. It was so good and I am excited to see where that goes and I'm grateful for the spirit and the guidance that it give us!!! IT'S SO GOOD.
OKAY ALSO for my first two transfers here in Chester we have been trying to get in contact with this inactive member but it would always go wrong when we tried. FOR EXAMPLE either our phone would die or we would get caught up talking to people so we wouldn't have time, just time after time it wouldn't work out. WELL finally Sister Johnson and I made sure we stopped by her house and when we did she wasn't home but her partner was and gave us her contact information so we could get ahold of her. We texted her and she invited us over so we got to meet with her this last week and it was SO important!!! She is seriously the sweetest human and SUCH a blessing and she has had somethings shake her faith but she invited us back to help her remember her testimony and strengthen it. AH SO GOOD I am so happy to help bring that light of Christ back into her life and to help her grow closer to our Heavenly Father again. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!
OKAY YES missionary work is great but want to know what's also great??? RAIN. Okay, it literally always rains here BUT the rain was wild this week!!! It was seriously a downpour and the wind was crazy so we couldn't use umbrellas it was just so funny!!! THEN we were waiting for a bus to go to tea at the bishop's and the bus didn't show up and I was just laughing so hard!!! SO GOOD. We got the whole ride situation figured out so that was good BUT I have truly learned to love the rain though and I could just sit in it all day so that has been REAL nice. I LOVE THE UK. OH ALSO nice people they are great!!! We were having a rough day and someone bashed on Sister Johnson SO we went to this library to take a minute and the NICEST man literally therapized us and it was so pure!!! He opened up a lot himself and has been through a lot but it was just so pure to know that there are good humans out there that genuinely care about people!!! AHHH AMAZING I LOVE IT.
WOW OKAY THIS IS SO LONG IM ALMOST DONE. There was a scripture I LOVED this week and I found it when we were studying "Come, Follow Me" AHH IT WAS SO GOOD. OKAY, so its Romans 8:18 and it says...
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
LET ME EXPLAIN THIS. Pretty much, its saying that our trials we are experiencing now are NOTHING compared to the glory that we will experience in the life to come. We have so much in store for us SO just keep hanging on because in the eternal perspective of things, it will get so much better so soon and it's ALL because of Christ and what he has done for us!!!! AH, IT'S SO GOOD AND SO TRUE. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL.
OKAY BYE I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST WEEK!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| More pics from the farm |
OTHER THAN OUR FARM GIRL EXPERIENCE. it was still an AMAZING week!!! We definitely can testify of spiritual promptings for daaaaaaays BUT one day stood out more than others. We just finished a lesson with one of our friends and were going to try by some inactive members WELL we starting walking and I thought no we should do some finding so I turned to Sister Johnson and I was like yanno I think we should go and find some people to teach. WELL I didn't know if it was because there were people to find or if it was just me wanted to find or if the adversary knew the inactive members are ready to come back so we shouldn't go to then or whatever it was BUT I felt like we should so we did a street display and a man went up to Sister Johnson and was interested and wants to be taught!!! YOU KNOW WHAT it's not every day someone comes up to wanting to be taught so we both knew that we were supposed to do a street display so we could meet him. WHAT A BLESSING. It was so good and I am excited to see where that goes and I'm grateful for the spirit and the guidance that it give us!!! IT'S SO GOOD.
OKAY ALSO for my first two transfers here in Chester we have been trying to get in contact with this inactive member but it would always go wrong when we tried. FOR EXAMPLE either our phone would die or we would get caught up talking to people so we wouldn't have time, just time after time it wouldn't work out. WELL finally Sister Johnson and I made sure we stopped by her house and when we did she wasn't home but her partner was and gave us her contact information so we could get ahold of her. We texted her and she invited us over so we got to meet with her this last week and it was SO important!!! She is seriously the sweetest human and SUCH a blessing and she has had somethings shake her faith but she invited us back to help her remember her testimony and strengthen it. AH SO GOOD I am so happy to help bring that light of Christ back into her life and to help her grow closer to our Heavenly Father again. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!
![]() |
| We saw these swans while trying to contact inactive members, aren't they beautiful? |
OKAY YES missionary work is great but want to know what's also great??? RAIN. Okay, it literally always rains here BUT the rain was wild this week!!! It was seriously a downpour and the wind was crazy so we couldn't use umbrellas it was just so funny!!! THEN we were waiting for a bus to go to tea at the bishop's and the bus didn't show up and I was just laughing so hard!!! SO GOOD. We got the whole ride situation figured out so that was good BUT I have truly learned to love the rain though and I could just sit in it all day so that has been REAL nice. I LOVE THE UK. OH ALSO nice people they are great!!! We were having a rough day and someone bashed on Sister Johnson SO we went to this library to take a minute and the NICEST man literally therapized us and it was so pure!!! He opened up a lot himself and has been through a lot but it was just so pure to know that there are good humans out there that genuinely care about people!!! AHHH AMAZING I LOVE IT.
WOW OKAY THIS IS SO LONG IM ALMOST DONE. There was a scripture I LOVED this week and I found it when we were studying "Come, Follow Me" AHH IT WAS SO GOOD. OKAY, so its Romans 8:18 and it says...
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
LET ME EXPLAIN THIS. Pretty much, its saying that our trials we are experiencing now are NOTHING compared to the glory that we will experience in the life to come. We have so much in store for us SO just keep hanging on because in the eternal perspective of things, it will get so much better so soon and it's ALL because of Christ and what he has done for us!!!! AH, IT'S SO GOOD AND SO TRUE. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL.
OKAY BYE I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST WEEK!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| The view from tea! |






No comments:
Post a Comment