![]() |
| Members from Canada that paid for our meal at McDonalds! |
![]() |
service project with the young women!!!!
|
This was a good week with the work though! We are meeting so many great people and having such good conversations. I talked to this one man who said I was gonna get skin cancer and he touched my face and told me to keep the sun off of it so that was fun! And we were tracting one day and we knocked on this man's house and he answered and wasn't interested so we were like oh okay no worries but before we left, Sister Ellsworth was like "well what brings you joy in life?" And homeboy was like "when people don't knock on my door" and it took both of us a second to process but I was like oh hahaha okay well have a good day then we walked away. It was so funny and made me laugh so hard! But that was a good time, people are fun and tracting is like my favorite thing because you meet all different kinds of people and that's just so fun!!! We also met this man that was doing the CO detector in our flat and he was talking to us about New York and 9/11 and it was so neat!! He was the nicest human and we weren't talking about any gospel things but the spirit was so strong and it was just so good. He was great and made our day for sure!!
![]() |
Sister Ellsworth and I with diet lemonade a member gave us
|
ALSO, our friends are doing so good, most of them have made so much progress which makes me so happy! One of them has been distancing himself which is sad but he said he needs a minute and he will text us when he's ready so we are praying for him. I literally cried about it because I love our friends and I love this gospel and I just want everyone to be happy and I know this can help them so that was sad!!! AHH but it's okay and itll all end up good so that's okay! THEN we met with a couple returning members this week and they both said they would come to church next Sunday so that was so good!!!! I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE.
![]() |
| Mirror selfie in the bathroom at the chapel |
This week was an interesting week, everyone kept canceling and plans kept falling through and buses kept not coming so it was rough. This made me want to study a lot about Charity and Love AND IT'S BEEN SO GOOD. I read Ether 12:33-34 and I just felt so much love!!! Heavenly Father loves us so much and since he loves us he sent his Son who laid his life down for US!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT. I don't know it just makes me think about how loved we are and that just really helps me every single day! Charity truly brings happiness into our lives and it's so important to be charitable every day!!! I LOVE THE GOSPEL AND I LOVE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE. IT'S SO GOOD. I'm so grateful to know that our Savior has that much love for us and I am so beyond lucky to share that knowledge with others!! AHHH I LOVE IT.
![]() |
| Look how pretty! |
ANYWHO, I hope you all have a good week!! I'll talk to you next week!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth





No comments:
Post a Comment