![]() |
| A cute friend we met with! |
![]() |
| Celebrating Sister Ellsworth's 5 month |
ANYWHO I'm just so happy and this week was so good! OKAY FIRST I met the sweetest couple from Maryland, they were so nice!!! I love my fellow Americans they're just so nice and friendly! We talked about why I'm here and about the Book of Mormon (they loved the musical) and just alllll that fun stuff!!! AHH SO GOOD. Then we met this lad named Liam and he is moving to Pittsburgh because he's a soccer coach or something but he was super nice and he's met with missionaries before which was exciting but he's great! OH and then this lad came up to me and I said hiya and he kept poking my arm with his finger and said I was a liar because religion ruined his marriage and stuff and I was like in shock by what was happening it was wild!!! BUUUT that was fun and it made for some good memories which is always good! Oh yes, and I met a couple that (from what I understood) started their own church and they were nice and asked me some questions and honestly I didnt know the answer to all of them but I just depended on the Lord and it was so good because I knew exactly what to say. But yeah that was exciting and they said I was deceived so they asked if they could pray for me and I said sure so we were just in the middle of the street and they prayed for me which was fun! Then when they were leaving they took a Book of Mormon and a pass along card and left so it was fun! I was like okay well we'll see what happens with that what but it was a good experience!!! Hopefully they read the book and come to learn it's true!!!
![]() |
| Cute street I walk down everyday! |
We also did a lot of tracting this week and called by a lot of returning members which is always fun! We met some nice people and none of them were interested in learning more but they were all great! While we were doing call by's, Sister Ellsworth told me the whole plot of Pride and Prejudice one day and then the next day, the whole plot of The Gruensay Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and overall it took a total of 5 hours but it was actually pretty exciting and I'm a little butthurt I can't watch those more for 15.5 months BUT THAT'S OKAY. But that was fun THEN we went to Chester and celebrated Sister Ellsworth's 5 month with ice cream and there was this HUGE parade going on! We're pretty sure it was like a Shakespeare thing but it was really neat and fun and AHHHH SO GOOD. I love it here!!!
WHAT ELSE. OKAY, THIS WEEK WE HAD ZONE CONFERENCE. AHHH it was amazing!! Elder Sabin from the Seventy came and he is just so amazing ahhhh I loved it so much! The spirit was so strong and it was so amazing! He said a lot of amazing things but a few things I LOVED were when he said to "attack the day" AND ITS MY NEW MOTTO. He said to act like the day you're in is the only day that you have to do this work and it's so true because when you do that then it makes you work 10000x harder and it just was so good to hear! Also he said that however long you have left, make that your new call so you feel just as motivated as you did in the beginning of your mission. I loved that!!! Like when you get discourage just make your time you have left your new call I LOVE IT. He actually had a talk from a general conference a little bit ago so everyone go on your gospel library app and look him up and read it, IT'S SO GOOD. Also, his wife spoke and she said something about how we are exactly where we are supposed to be and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I definitely have my moments where I ask myself if I'm doing what I'm supposed to but right when she said that I thought about a part of my patriarchal blessing where it talks about my kids will learn their first gospel lessons at my knee and it hit me that I am not only here for myself but also for my future family and it just came to be all the encouragement I needed AHHHH I LOVE IT. okay but I just love this gospel and I am SO HAPPY. Every day I feel closer to Christ and I just love that I have been able to deepen my conversion and built my relationship with Him. THIS CHURCH IS TRUE AND THE GOSPEL IS AMAZING. I'm blessed to be out here doing this work and I am blessed to not be alone as I do it!!!
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
The elders put this toy baby leg in my pillowcase and
I slept with it there and didn't even realize... good times!!!
|
![]() |
| Random pictures from a parade |
![]() |
| Random pic of me and Sister Ellsworth |







No comments:
Post a Comment