 |
| McDonald's with our friends |
HELLO SWEET HUMANS!!! well, I got the call. I AM TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY. WHAT. IS THIS ALLOWED. I don't even know but yanno it's not up to me it's up to the Lord!!! I will find out who I am training tomorrow and I am SO excited!!! I JUST LOVE HER ALREADY. I am definitely nervous because yanno I just finished training so I'm not too experienced but I know I'm not doing any of this alone because the Lord is ALWAYS on my side so we mad chillin. AHHH I LOVE IT! IM GOING TO BE A MOM.
THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD. We had so many good experiences and it's insane because this week went by so quick but I look back at the days and I'm like NOOOO that was forever ago!!! BUT that's okay! It just means I'm staying busy which is just so good I love it! We made a new friend and she is AMAAAAAAAZING. She is a member referral and the member is SO solid so that made it a billion times better. AHHH I LOVE IT. AND we dated her for baptism!!!! She will be baptized on September 7th, it would be earlier but the member that referred her is going to be in Utah for most of August so she is waiting till she gets home BUT she's so excited and so prepared so itll definitely happen!!! We are SO excited for her and her decision to do this!!! We went over the Restoration with her and OH MY GOODNESS THE SPIRIT WAS SO STRONG IT WAS AMAZING. So the Sister Training Leaders were in our area doing splits with us so they came and their input was just what we needed, it was so so so amazing!!! AHHH she was crying because she could see how God has helped her in her life and my heart was just full of all the love in the world for her. I loved it, it was so good!!! THEN we met with another friend that we met the week before and I don't know what it is about missionaries but people just are so trusting with us and I love it!!! He shared his weaknesses in life and things that he struggles with. It was amazing because I could totally understand what he was going through. SO GOOD. He is always busy with work so we will meet with him soon but I'm so excited, I love him!!!! Yanno I meet lots of people and I definitely have some people that I meet and I know I was specifically here for them and he is one of them, IT'S SO GOOD I LOVE IT.
 |
| Pretty street in Chester! |
 |
Random Photo of Me in the Woods in Manchester!
|
Elder Cox and Elder Shettell from our district are going home this week so we had a proper district funeral for them!!! Hahahaha it was SO funny and I was laughing the whole time. Sister Boyer brought funeral potatoes for lunch afterwards and I was in heaven because I LOOOOVE ME SOME FUNERAL POTATOES. AH so good. I was also real sad because yanno I love my district so it'll be sad to see them leave but also I'm excited for them and their adventure at home!!!!! AND SO MANY FUNNY THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEK OH MY GOODNESS. Hahaha so first of all we were at the bus stop and this man stops where the bus stops, picks a pigeon up from his front seat and rolls down the window and let's it go HAHAHA WHAAAAT. I was so shook it was like the most casual thing for him I didn't even know how to handle it! THEN sister ellsworth was saying goodbye to someone that we see all the time in the storyhouse that we've made friends with and he want to hug her and it was the MOST AWKWARD THING I have ever witnessed in my whole life hahaha it was so funny I was laughing so hard I LOVE IT.
 |
| Funeral for Elder Cox and Elder Shettell! |
 |
| District Photo |
IT'S ALL SO GOOD. Lastly, we went to Manchester on Sunday to go to a meeting at the mission home called Train the Trainers and it was SOOO good. AH. First of all, the spirit is always amazing in the mission home!!! The McReynolds (our mission president and his wife) took us up there after church and fed us lunch it was so nice AND we got to work in Manchester before the meeting so that was nice!!!! It's all so good. Second of all, I learned so much!!! I love meetings where I can just absorb and learn new things it's great! One thing that President McReynolds talked a lot with us about is understanding. I think we are all quick to have something to say or to ask questions BUUUT sometimes that is not the best way to do it!!! So he gave us this advice: when the emotions are high, quit asking questions. SO GOOD. I love it because yanno it can come off in a rude way and a new missionary doesn't need that, no one does. So theres some food for thought for everyone!!!! AND they told us that whatever we lack, the Lord will give. Just like the parable of the bicycle! It's SO TRUE. When we can only give 15%, the Lord will give the other 85% (or whatever percentage you can give, he will give the rest) BECAUSE HE LOVES US SO MUCH. HOW GREAT IT THAT?!??? I love it!
 |
| Last P-Day with Elder Cannon and Elder Blignaut!!!! |
 |
| Classic Mirror Pic with Elders in our Area! |
I love this gospel and this message I get to share with people every day! I am so lucky to do this work and it is SUCH a blessing to be here in England. I MISS YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK. CHEERS.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
 |
| Sister Smith and I are training!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment