![]() |
| THREE MONTHS!! |
HELLO FRIENDS. First things first, this week I hit THREE MONTHS. WHAT? That came so quick and I don't know how I feel about it like is this allowed?!!??? I don't know but it's going by real quick! Second, I am almost done training and we are SOOO happy about that! One more week then I will be a normal missionary and life will be oh so good and I will continue to grow so much BUT I am so excited!! YAY.
ANYWHOOOO, THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD. We found sooo many friends and met SO many potential friends! So last Sunday, we fasted so that we could find more people to teach because a lot of the people we were teaching dropped us so we were like okay we just really need to rely on the Lord for this one! SOOO WE DID AND LET ME TELL YA, GOD IS SO GOOD. It's amazing and just like I've said before, when you put your trust in the Lord, he will bless you! We just kept meeting people and they just kept being interested! We met a couple people street contacting, they were really nice! One used to be a missionary for her church but stopped going a few years back and another is a car salesman and he really likes art and writing. They are both so good and interested in learning more about the church so we were happy to meet them and help them!!! Then I met another man on the bus and he was so funny! He reminded me a LOT of my brother (Jordan) and so we just talked but had a really good conversation about the gospel. He said he's open-minded but pretty strong on his beliefs but he wants to meet SO we will meet with him this week which will be so good! Then we met another man while trying to contact returning members and he was really nice, we lowkey think he just wants to meet because were two cute American girls BUT WE'LL SEE. THEN our last friend we made was while knocking on doors, she was SO nice and SO willing to learn! She invited us into her home and said we can come back whenever!!! AHHH she's so sweet and her kids are so cute! WE ARE SO BLESSED AND I AM JUST SO EXCITED TO HELP ALL OF THESE PEOPLE.
![]() |
| Ward BBQ!! |
We also had a Fourth of July BBQ at a member's home this week and it was SO nice. OOF I love me a good burger (and a good hotdog, I ate both lol) so I was as happy as can be! THEN we had our American themed Ward BBQ a couple days after and that was the most fun I've had in my whole entire life. We had a little parade and there were about 5 kids in it then me and Sister Ellsworth in the back and that was just so funny!!! I was trying to make it as fun as I could for the members and EVEEEERRRYONE was like "Oh we can so tell you were a cheerleader at home" SO hopefully that's a compliment! Then we played some American football and had a tug-a-war (I don't know how you spell that) AND IT WAS SO FUN. I'm not gonna lie, my team won everytime I played and I am proud of that one hahaha BUT we did Americans vs. Brits for one round and picture this, 5 American missionaries vs. a TON of English men.... it was so funny and we definitely gave them a little bit of a fight BUUUT they sadly won in the end. It was so fun!! AHHH BEST DAY I LOVED IT. I LOVE AMERICA.
BUT DONT YOU WORRY, this week wasn't all fun and games! Last p-day, we got back to our flat after Family Home Evening at a members AAAANNND REALISED THAT THE ELDERS HAD OUR KEYS. Sooo,we called them but they were at the chapel and were gonna be there for like 30 more minutes so we just sat outside our flat and talked and took so pics so that was fun! THEEEEEEN one day we woke up and we got ready and the weather said it'd be nice all day so we wore our short sleeves and went out to do the work and it was a nice day... until about 7 o'clock when it started down pouring! We were with all the elders (they were on exchanges) and they were like yeah so were gonna go so they just got in their little car and drove off AND we had to walk to the bus stop then walk to our flat in the pouring rain, it was SOOOO FUNNY. People were giving us the funkiest looks and honking at us hahaha I was laughing the whole time and just living my best life!! We took photos outside because we were soaked and our nice neighbor came out with an umbrella and was like "Are you okay?" HOW SWEET. He tried offering us the umbrella but there was no hope because we were dripping wet! IT WAS SO FUN THOUGH. I LOVE THE RAIN. I LOVE THE U.K
![]() |
| Locked out of our flat! |
![]() |
| Stuck in the rain! |
![]() |
| The aftermath of being stuck in the rain! |
ANYWHO, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I hope you have an amazing week and are living your best lives!!! CHEERS.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| Random pics of life in England! |










No comments:
Post a Comment