![]() |
| We went to a castle this week!! |
I tried to remake this picture from Jacob's mission BUT didn't remember what he was doing in his so here's my (probably bad) remake of Jacob's picture!!!! But it was so good and pretty and we took some cute pictures! AHHHH I LOVE IT HERE IT'S SO PRETTY I WISH YOU COULD ALL SEE IT. It's so weird because sometimes I just get so caught up in the work and I forget that I'm in England! Like I will be walking down the street and I think what's normal to me, would be so exciting for other people to see and I feel like I really take that for granted so yanno I'm trying to do better with that and remembering how lucky I am!!!
ANYWHO, this week wasn't anything big! It has been raining like CRAZY. Oh my goodness everywhere is flooding and it's just wild, the locals are saying that they have never seen this in their 30+ years of living here. I WAS LIKE WHAAAAT. So that's my life, it's rainy and kinda chilly but that's okay I'm still living my best life! We met with some of our friends and those went really well, our friends are progressing and it's so interesting how your love for the people just reaaaaallly grows!!! We have one friend that is kind of struggling and it just genuinely hurts my heart because you truly have a love towards the people you teach and you just want them to be as happy as he can be and I know that this gospel can give that to him so it's just HARD. BUT I am very confident that it'll all work out how its suppose to so we chillin!!!! OH ALSO we met with one of our friends and it went really well, we talked about how important it is to look for the joy in every day. He struggles with the concept that there is something good in every day and the concept that his life is good because a lot of things have gone wrong for him which breaks my heart BUT HE'S SO NICE. He wanted to say thank you for what we did for him and stopping and talking to him and being willing to share our message so he gave us some soaps :') it was so nice!!!
![]() |
| American food!! |
AND this week we had transfers so we have a couple new elders in our district and they are funny! One is from American Fork and I haven't met him yet but he seems nice and then another is from Logan and he is super nice!! We see him and his companion a lot since we are in the same area! They are fun and we have some laughs. It's fun!!! BUT the races are on again and so on Saturday we went down to the races and all picked horses and I thought I would get lucky with horse number two again BUUUUT nope my horse got last..... sadly. But it's okay I got over it real quick because my horse got first last time SO WE CHILLIN. OH also funny story, I was shopping and someone stopped me and asked if I was a nun and I was confused at first but apparently I look like a nun it was really funny, I was just so shocked!!! FINALLY, we went to FIVE GUYS. It was so good to eat a burger and just feel like I was at home again.... it made me miss in n out so bad hahaha so everyone go get some in n out in honor of me please and thank you!!!! AHH it was good and a taste of back home, it was great!!!
BUT I dont know this week was just a normal week and nothing too exciting happened!! It was honestly kind of a weird week because no one really texted us back and a few people canceled on us last minute so the vibes were off yanno??? I don't know I mean all is well but it was just a different week! AND I feel like nothing too exciting happened so I don't have any exciting stories for anyone I am sorry to my fans ;) just kidding no one is my fan but I am sorry that I don't have any fun stories for anyone!!! I DO HAVE A GOOD SPIRITUAL THOUGHT THOUGH.
OKAY so this upcoming week we have zone conference and someone from the Area Presidency is coming to speak at it so he gave us some scriptures to study in preparation for that so I was studying and I came across Proverbs 3:5-6 and it was so good!!! AHHH I love it. Okay, it talks about how we need to rely on the Lord and not our own knowledge and when we do that, He will guide us. It made me think that this isn't my work, it's His and I'm just a mouthpiece for him AND that has stuck with me. It has helped me so much this week and just with my confidence. BUT what's even better is that it applies to any situation! I've said this before and I'll say it again, when we give our struggles and problems to our Savior, he will help us and guide us!!! I can testify of the truthfulness of that till the day I die, it's just so good.
I LOVE THIS GOSPEL AND I AM SO HAPPY. I love you all, I'll talk to you next week!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth





No comments:
Post a Comment