Sunday, May 5, 2019

last week in the mtc :') - 04/30/2019


WELL what a week!!!! Honestly, my whole life is a blur right now and I don't remember much BUT. It started off with class and class and more class which is always fun haha but we got to go and do a visit of historical church sites in England!!! We went to Preston and the flat that Gordon B. Hinckley stayed in when his dad sent him the letter saying "Forget yourself and go to work". So that was pretty neat!!! Then we got to visit a church and just some cool places. There's a tree in Preston called the Missionary Tree and it's very pretty!! It's for all the missionaries that serve in England! I was all about that one you guys know how much I just looove trees ;)

But I am so ready to get out in the field!! I love the MTC and I'm going to miss my friends so much but ya girl wants to go out to the real world!!! I can barely focus on anything because I am so excited so that's no bueno but like I'm living my best life. AND my district is so funny so that doesn't help!!! But I will miss them all and we had a testimony meeting on Sunday and I was a little emotional (are we surprised?? probably not) BUT it was so spiritual and I am just always grateful to hear others testimonies.  BUT YES, it honestly just made me realize that WE LEAVE SO SOON AND IM SO PUMPED. I seriously can't wait, it came so fast!!

But I don't have time to talk today so sorry this is short!! AND I won't be able to email anyone until next Monday so I'll talk to you all when I'm in the field!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth



Elder Smith, Elder Wyson, Elder Peterson & Sister Refearn

Sister Redfearn and Sister Farnworth

Where President Hinckley stayed on his mission

No comments:

Post a Comment