 |
| Sister Ellsworth and Sister Farnworth |
I'M STILL ALIVE AND WELL Y'ALL hahaha everyone says a mission is like a mini life so when you enter the field you are "born" hahaha so there's a little explanation of the title for this week!!!! I probably think that's funnier than it should be but life is all about finding joy in the little things amiright hahaha
ANYWHOOOOO first of all, I'm so sorry to everyone that I didn't email back!! I feel terrible but I didn't really have a p-day like I thought I would!!! Second of all, the Diet Coke here taste's pretty normal...... and I don't know if it's because I haven't had diet coke for the last three weeks so why it tastes good BUUUT I LOOOVE ME SOME DIET COKE so I was grateful hahaha it made me so happy you don't even understand!!! Third of all (and most importantly), we had such a good week! It is so fun to be out in the field and to be a MISSIONARY! I mean I'm pretty sure I've felt every emotion you could possibly feel so that's just dandy we love that hahaha but for reals, it was SO good! My trainer is Sister Ellsworth from Boise, ID! She knows my cousin, Audrey and her friends so it's been nice to have something that we could relate with so instantly! But she's cool, she's only been out for three months so she's pretty new too so it has been fun!!! BUT WE ARE IN WALES WOOT WOOT. We're serving in the Chester area!! So like half my area is England and the other half is Wales but our flat is in Wales and the chapel is in Wales so I'm mostly in Wales hahaha it has been amazing and it's so pretty here!!
We got to do so much this week! Our first night here, the new missionaries slept at the mission home!! Sister Smith and I stayed up all night talking it was a blast and a half!! Hahaha we were both so stressed about the unexpected so it was nice to be able to talk it out! I love her. Then when we got with our trainers and went to our area, we had dinner at the Mouncher's home, they were really nice, we had curry! THEN a few days later, we got to go to the temple with our recent convert Lesley on Saturday and if you know me, you know I love the temple SOOOO, of course, it was amazing!!! It was just so cool to see the light that it brought Lesley and the joy that she had!!! AH I love seeing the gospel change peoples lives already, it's the best EVER. Then we had a lesson with one of our friends. We talked about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and baptism, the spirit was so strong it was amazing. Once again, I got emotional but it's just so good so I don't know how you couldn't!!! Then Sunday we had church and we have testimony meeting and it was amazing and the spirit was strong!!! I'm still getting used to the accents though hahaha sometimes people talk and I just smile because I have no idea what they just said but it's great! THEN Recent Convert Fireside, it's where recent converts share their stories and testimonies and it's so inspiring!!! I loved it!!!
BUUUUT that's about it! I love it here, I've been able to meet so many different people and talk to everyone and see so many amazing places! It's AMAZING!!!! I have also been able to see the Lord's hand in all that we do throughout the day and that has been so happy :') like one day I was feeling all the feels but then the CUTEST couple at a restaurant turned to us and just started talking to us and they were just so nice and wise and it made my whole week AHHH I love it! God is just too good!!
A favorite bit of my week was at church on Sunday! We talked about not judging others which is SO SO beyond important!! We watched a video called "Judging others? Stop it!" By Elder Uchtdorf and I know most of y'all are on your phones so go watch it when you're done reading this because it's so important!!! We get so caught up in thinking people aren't doing it right because it's not how you do it or because their looks make it seem like they are a mess BUT WHO CARES! We are all humans trying to live our best lives so we need to stop judging people and start loving everyone because that's exactly what Christ does!!! He doesn't care if someone has blue hair or blonde hair or if someones a doctor or works at McDonald's, He loves everyone unconditionally and I just think we all can try a little harder to be more like Him, especially in that aspect, because we need some more love in the world okay that's all thank you for coming to my ted talk
I love you all and hope you all have the best week!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
p.s. my p-day's are on monday's now!!!!!
 |
| Megan got to go to the temple! |
No comments:
Post a Comment