 |
| HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!! |
 |
| ALL THE GIFTS FROM MY SWEET FAMILY!! |
HELLLOOOO MY SWEET CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! I AM TWENTY YEARS OLD WHAAAAAAAAAT THIS IS WILD! I am literally so shook hahahaha I feel like this shouldn't be allowed but a new decade has just begun and I feel so happy AHHHH I love it!!!! I had the best day and was spoiled by the members, my family, and my sweet companion so I am forever grateful!!! ALSO, we had an amazing lesson, it was so spiritual and I was so happy!!! SO despite leaving my teens and spending my first birthday away from family, it was amazing!!! I AM SO BLESSED AHHHH I LOVE IT. ALSO, it was a wild week because literally EVERYONE I talked to either had a birthday this week or knew someone who's birthday was this week! I WAS LIKE WHAT. It was a week of birthdays so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WOOT WOOT.
 |
| LAST PIC OF ME AT 19!! |
OKAY WELL now to the greatest thing ever, MISSIONARY WORK. AH, this week was amazing!!! We had our Ward Council which was my first one here in good old St. Helens and it was an adventure and a half and something I will TRULY never forget! THEEEEN we were able to teach some friends and had some really spiritual lessons! OH ALSO MY CHINESE FRIEND FROM MANCHESTER GOT BAPTISED AHHHHH I got to video call her and talk to her for a little bit and it was the greatest thing EVER. She was seriously GLOWING AHHH I love her and I love this gospel! IT IS INCREDIBLE. BUT YES so then we were talking to one of our friends about faith and choosing to act and I loved it so much because every single thing in this life is our choice!! We can't expect things to be handed to us because we deserve it but we can work hard and do all we can to be where we need to be or to have what we need to have!!! I LOVE IT. I think I have learned that a lot right now because I am definitely in a situation where I can choose to pity myself or I can choose to love what comes my way and me tell ya, choosing to love what comes is the greatest choice!!!
 |
| I FOUND MY STREET!! |
 |
| LIVERPOOL FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! |

AHHH I love this gospel!! If there is one word I could say about this work it would say it is GRATEFUL. I am so grateful to be an instrument in our Heavenly Father's hand because there is truly nothing greater!!! AHHH I also am grateful for the Saviour and the love and grace He shows me every single day!! AHHH it is all too good!! There is a scripture that has come to my head a lot so I am just going to share it with you all OKAY? OKAY thanks!!
SO it is Ether 12:27 (hehe a classic) and it says..
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble, and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
 |
| MY CHINESE FRIENDS BAPTISM!! |
WOWWW HOW GREAT IS THAT!!! WOW, when we go to God and we allow our Saviour to help us then he CAN turn our weaknesses into strengths and lift us up!!! His grace is truly sufficient for every single one of it, it is there for every single one of us and I LOVE THAT!!! AHHH what a great knowledge that we can all have, SO SO AMAZING. This gospel is amazing and I just can't get over how much I love it and how much it has changed my life!! I AM SOOOO GRATEFUL. AHHH OKAY I hope you all have the best week!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
No comments:
Post a Comment