![]() |
| sis bullock :') cutest week-long companion!!! |
ANYWAY, it was a crazy week because we are waiting for our new companions to come so we have been covering both of our areas AND LET ME TELL YOU IT HAS BEEN WIIIIILD. We have literally been crazy busy allll week and had 7 lessons every day so that has been fun!! BUT truly it has taught me so much and helped to rely on the Spirit during lessons because we didn't really have much time to plan BUT it was amaaaazing!!!
![]() |
| generations pic ft elder neilson and elder atkinson!!! |
AHHH but our friends are doing so so GOOD. They are progressing, we are still trying to find more people to invite closer to Jesus Christ BUT it is happening and it is going well! WE LOVE IT. I love being a missionary so much and it is seriously the greatest thing in the whole wide world, I am SO excited to be here for Christmas, ESPECIALLY because of Light the World!! IT IS INCREDIBLE! I love it and I love the idea of Lighting the world every day through small acts of service!!! SO MY INVITATION TO ALL OF MY BUDDIES BACK HOME IS TO GO TO LIGHTTHEWORLD.ORG AND DO SOMETHING THIS DECEMBER TO LIGHT THE WORLD!!! Then I need you ALLL to email me something you did, big or small! I want to hear your stories!!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST WEEK.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| Christmas decorations are up!! |





No comments:
Post a Comment