![]() |
sister gremillion is leaving me :(
|
![]() |
| Exchanges with Sister Buck!! |
BUT THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD. We had exchanges this week and Sister Buck came to YSA to work in my area with me which was SO FUN. I love her so much!! We just taught some friends and found some people to teach! Which was so nice! SHE IS SO CUTE. We talking about so much and I am just so grateful for her!!! YAY. Then we just taught people and met some amazing people!!! ALSO we had tea with a couple of members which was so fun!! THEN we had to go to train the trainers and it was so good! There was only three missionaries and then President Mcreynolds and the Assistants so very personal and we learned so much and it was so good :) SO SO FUN. AHHH I LOVE IT.
| Training the Trainers at the mission home! |
BUT this week I had a really amaaaazing experience! SO we were on the street and i was talking to this man and he was telling me how so much is on his plate and how he can't keep up so he started to read the Bible to find peace so I told him about the Book of Mormon and he hadnt heard of it and so I shared a scripture that came to my head after hearing all that is on his plate and it was Mosiah 4:27....
27 And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.
![]() |
| At the training.. |
And he told me it was an answer to prayers and I just thought a lot about that this week! YOU SEE just like Elder Holland says "It is not intended that we run faster than we have strength. … But [in spite of] that, I know … many of you run [very,] very fast" SO YOU KNOW we only need to do what we can, that is all that God asks of us!!!! SO KEEP ON KEEPING ON EVERYONE. HAVE THE BEST WEEK.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| Tea with members!! |
![]() |
| Morning run!!! |





No comments:
Post a Comment