![]() |
| MEG'S LANE!!! |
![]() |
| funeral for elder and sister boyer!!!! |
OKAY, this email will be a quick one so everyone buckle up and get ready for a lot of information really quick!! SO we had Sister Johnson's first five weeks meeting this week and it was AMAAAZING. I honestly think that there is nowhere better than the mission home, I love it so much!!! We talked about finding and just how to be a good missionary which was really good! WE ALSO had a funeral for the senior couple in our area that go home this transfer... we are all so sad and we will miss them SO MUCH!! Luckily they live close to our family in Utah so I will see them again soon. BUT yes that was so sad! We also did LOTS of finding this week, we didn't find anyone BUUUUUT we worked hard and learned so much!! Honestly, the way I look at it is, God wants to push us to make sure we're ready when he does send someone prepared our way! SO we are still going to work hard because we know that God is preparing those souls for us!!! Lastly, we got transfer calls and I am staying in Chester!!! Sister Johnson and I are SO happy to stay together another transfer so that'll be good and we are ready to work hard!!!
![]() |
cute package from the fam!!!
|
![]() |
random pics of us while tracting!!!
|
OVERALL, this week was amazing!!! We got to do a lot of work and get a lot done which was good!!! I LOVE ENGLAND/WALES SO MUCH. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to serve and do something I love more than anything, IT'S SO GOOD. I love this gospel and I know we have a Father in heaven who loves us so much more than we know!! IT'S SO SO INCREDIBLE. I started the Book of Mormon again this past week and I was reading in 2 Nephi 9:52 and it says
52 Behold, my beloved brethren, remember the words of your God; pray unto him continually by day, and give thanks unto his holy name by night. Let your hearts rejoice.
WOW, I LOVE THIS. I love prayer and I know that our Heavenly Father is there to answer our prayers, always. He is truly our best friend and waiting to hear from us!!!! HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT???? AH, I love it!
WELL HAVE A GOOD WEEK. ILL TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| last district p-day before transfers!! |
![]() |
moments after our bus broke down while in a hurry to an appointment!!!!
|









No comments:
Post a Comment