Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I MADE IT BABY!!! - 04/10/19

Hellllllllooooo!!! 


This is the group of missionaries that
traveled to the England MTC.
I made it to England! This day has been the longest day of my life and I only slept for like two hours on the plane so please pray for me hahaha I'm having kind of a hard time. I am missing my family for realsies but like living my best life so it's okay!!! It's weird to think that I will be here for EIGHTEEN MONTHS... but if I think that far ahead I get anxious so I have to remember to take it one day at a time!! 

Anyways, I got lucky on my plane ride to New York because I was in the isle seat and there was no one in between me and the dude by the window so we were just maaaddddd chillin. Then when we got to New York we had to hurry to our next flight, we weren't too rushed but we all needed to go to the bathroom so that took some time. I didn't get so lucky with my flight to Manchester because I had the window seat and there were two ladies next to me. They were so sweet to me! We talked about what I was doing and they were shocked that I was leaving for 18 months and wasn't gonna home and visit during the whole time hahahha it was funny! BUT THEN HOMEGIRL MESSED UP because I asked about the soccer teams here and I forgot they call it football so you know I said soccer and they gave me the WEIRDEST looks hahahaha I was so embarrassed it wasn't even funny!!! just kidding it was and I laughed and they laughed but at least I learned early on not to call it soccer! BUT they were sweet, I was closing my eyes and dinner came around on the flight and they made sure to wake me up and always would help me with any questions and then talk to me randomly! I loved it!! 

This is Megan's room in the MTC
It started to hit me that I'm gonna be gone on the bus and I really doubted myself. I didn't know if I could do this or if I was strong enough but when we got inside the MTC they told us they are taking us to the temple today and the Spirit overcame me. God knew I needed to go to the temple and even though every missionary probably goes on their first day, it just meant a lot to me!!! SO I am excited to go there today to feel comfort! ANYWHO my pday's are on Tuesdays in the MTC and I leave the MTC on April 30. Please pray for me!!! I'll be praying for you and the family!!! I love you too much and miss you already!!!
Look at that tag on
Sister Farnworth


LOVE YOU ALWAYS, 
sister farnworth

p.s. I don't know why I can't get myself to call people elder or sister so I have been referring to everyone as homeboy and homegirl. SOOOO hopefully that stops soon ahhahahha okay bye love you guys talk to you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment