I hit my 16 month mark!!
Planning our zone conference
AHHH this week was so happy! We have had a LOT of sun, a lot of smiles, AND many many miracles!!! SO we are happy :) AH one miracle for the week as we made a friend from an ad we made for Facebook!! She is VERY prepared and we know exciting things are going to come!! SO BASICALLY God is so good!!! It is amazing how this INCREDIBLE work continues even in a time of such uncertainty. SO HAPPY. Splits AND the sisters devotional :))We also have just been getting started with our virtual splits and studies with the Sisters this week which is SO FUN. I just love learning from these incredible humans y'all have no idea!!! This Sunday we did a Sisters Devotional where we all shared our conversion stories AND OH BOY. I was so emotional!!! These humans are just such incredible examples to me and it was exactly what I needed! I just love my Saviour and I love how he is our best friend 24/7 like HUH. He is the best and the fact we can all have our own personal conversion is the BEST. AH, I am obsessed with my friends!!!!
OH YES, also the happiest thing happened!!! So every night we have some kind of Zoom call whether it be with the mission or our zone! AND you see, on Saturday night we had a zone call and for it, WE WENT ON A TOUR OF JOHN TAYLOR'S HOUSE IN NAUVOO!!! AH, it made me so happy I don't know why but it just made me excited hahahah so that was fun!!! It made for a good memory!!!A virtual tour of John Taylor's house in Navoo!
AHHHHH another crazy thing is I have been on my mission for 16 months today! ISN'T THAT WILD?!?!??? AH, time goes too fast!! BUT I am loving my time here and living up every single moment I have here!!! We have the opportunity to do a training at Zone Conference this upcoming week with Sister Bullock and Sister Perez in Liverpool and they mentioned a scripture in Psalm 46:10 where it says:
"Be still and know that I am God"
AH, I love that! The times we live in are wild and definitely keep us on our toes BUT it always important to remember that sometimes we need to be still and trust God. I just have such a sure knowledge that good things are coming and I know that when we trust Him, it will happen. I love my Heavenly Father and I love Jesus Christ!!! THEY ARE THE GREATEST EVER. BUT YES. AH have a good week!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth










No comments:
Post a Comment