![]() |
| CELEBRATING HALFWAY TO CHRISTMAS WITH SISTER BIGGS!! |
BUT yes okay hello!!!! This week was a good week and we saw a lot of little miracles! We had splits or joined the weekly planning with the Sisters and I just love them so much! I swear I learn something new every time I talk to them and it is just incredible. They are the best!!! I got to chat more with Sister Watene from New Zealand, Sister Wetzker from Cali, Sister Bouwhuis from Utah and we joined the weekly planning with Sister LeBlanc and Sister Lundkvist!!! It was a bumpin good time especially since Sister Biggs and I both served in Shrewsbury for a little bit so we just new the people, it was nice!! AH, I love them!!!!
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
Splits with Sister Watene, Sister Wetzker, and Sister Bouwhuis! Study w Sister Buck, Sister Gremillion, and Sister Cairns! AND weekly planning with Sister Lundkvist and Sister LeBlanc :)
|
We also made two new friends this week which was SO HAPPY, if we are being real it has been a struggle to make time for everything we have to do but the Lord is providing so we are grateful!! AH God is truly aware of us my friends!!! It was so incredible and basically, we feel blessed over here in the good old Newcastle. AH, but I can't think of anything else that is big that happened this week! IT WAS JUST GOOD.
I LOVE THE GOSPEL FRIENDS. I don't know if you could tell but it's amazing!!! I am just living my best life! We had a lot of spiritual experiences but one that really stood out to me was from Romans 5:3-5 and it says:
"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."
I just love that we should GLORY in tribulation because it teaches us and it helps us know the love of God through the Holy Ghost. AH, I am grateful for my trials and for this trial of my faith to be in lockdown. GOD IS GOOD MY FRIENDS!!!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
Funny pic of us remaking a fun video!!!
|







No comments:
Post a Comment