Sunday, June 14, 2020

"IT'S A FIRETRUCK!!!!" - 06/01/2020

Fire Adventures at 11:15pm

HI FRIENDS! WELL let me tell ya this fun adventure!!! SO we had just said our night prayers and we were laying in bed trying to fall asleep and all of the sudden we see these blue flashes lights through our windows and I didn't know if Sister Buck was awake so I am just chillin like "oh no" but then she sits up so that was the cue to get up! SO we go out to our main room and stick our heads out the window and there was A FIRE IN A BUSH BY OUR FLAT. We were so shook but there were lights flashing all over the place and at one point I looked above us and made eye contact with our upstairs neighbors (hehe) BUT it was fun!! Enjoy these funny pictures of us at 11:15 at night because it was so wild! It definitely reminded us how wild being a missionary is hahahaha LOVE THAT FOR US.
just your average walk! I love the warm weather!!!


We found fry sauce!
OTHER THAN THAT it was a solid week! We had some really good lessons with returning members and our friends! We talked about the Spirit and how we feel it and how the Lord helps us when we are confused! AH I love it so much! We also had some of the best splits ever!!!! I love these sisters so SO much so I am beyond grateful for them! I just feel like I am learning so much and I just feel so blessed y'all don't even understand!! BUT YEAH that was happy and it was just a good week!!
saying bye to sister smith, I love this woman SO SO much!!
SHE IS AMAZING!!

video call with the sisters:)

SPLITS!!
splits!!


AH also I love THE GOSPEL. As a mission we were studying the Christlike attribute: KNOWLEDGE!! It was so amazing and I just didn't realize how much I love knowledge! AH but I was reading in the doctrine and covenants and found a scripture that I am obsessed with and it talks about knowing what the Lord's will is and how that truly makes us rich with JOY! SO it is in d&c 38:39 and it says:

"And if ye seek the riches which it is the will of the Father to give unto you, ye shall be the richest of all people, for ye shall have the riches of eternity.."

AH I love this so much! When we know what the Lord has planned for us and we trust it and we do it, then WE WILL BE THE RICHEST OF ALL PEOPLE. AND not like money rich but that joyful richness we all desire, the gospel brings that!!! Isn't that amazing??!? I love the gospel so much!!! BUT YES SO HAPPY. I LOVE THIS WORK! and I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment