Monday, June 29, 2020

"IS SHE OKAY?!???" - 06/15/2020

Bye to Sister Buck!!
OKAY FRIENDS funny story!!! SO we were just chillin our couch (that is sitting in front of the window because gotta stay comfy) and A BIRD HITS OUR WINDOW. So we just look at each other and open the window and there is just a sad little bird outside laying on the ground :( AH we could not believe what was happening it was so wild!!! My heart just about broke but we went on with our next lesson then we looked out again AND IT WAS GONE. SO we felt very grateful that she came to life and got to live on with her life!!! HAPPY DAYS.
The bird!!

BUT this week was good!!!! BIG SAD that Sister Buck left :(( I miss her tons but Sister Biggs is great and I know we are going to have a lot of fun together so I am excited for the good things that are coming our way!!! It will be happy!!! We already have seen so many miracles and we have had so many friends and returning members at church which was INCREDIBLE and we feel so blessed! AH God is so good!! I love Him!!! HE IS SO AWARE. We also had our Mission Leadership Council which was so fun! I love it, we talked about Facebook and Social Media finding which is always exciting! BUT yeah those were the highlights of the week, it was just so wild!


Our sister's devotional!!

I feel like so much has been happening but honestly, this week is a blur hahahaa BUT I love the gospel so we can just talk about that ;) BUT lately, I have been studying a lot about the Saviour's grace and it is incredible!!! I love the scripture in 1 Peter 5:10 where it says:


10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Sister Biggs attempts to make pizza dough!!

AHHHH I LOVE IT. I have just truly come to be so grateful that because of the grace of God is what we will help us to become the greatest version of ourselves!!! I just love it and I love my Saviour SO MUCH. AHHH WE ARE SO BLESSED. I hope you can all remember the love and trust our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for each and every one of you!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

Got to say hi to Sister Gremillion and Sister Buck for Sister Gremillion's birthday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment