Monday, May 11, 2020

HEY DUCKY - 05/11/2020


Me and Sister Buck!!
Hahahaha FUN FACT FOR YOU ALL: In Newcastle/Stoke every calls everyone a duck or ducky!!!! I was in the grocery store asking someone for help and after she was like 'here you go ducky' and i was just so shocked it made me laugh! SO HELLO MY LITTLE DUCKIES HOW ARE YOU ALL!!! This week was a good week here in the good old England! We heard from our prime minister that there are minimum restrictions being lifted but nothing changed in our work SO we are just your classic sister missionaries chillin in our flat all day everyday WOOT WOOT.

BYE SISTER SINGH :(
A big change of the week was that Sister Singh went home! We were so sad but happy that she can enjoy the next part of life!!! It was so weird though being in a flat with only two people again but it is good too!!! One blessing is when there was three of us, we had to wear NORMAL CLOTHES AND NO NAMETAG TO THE STORE. AH. Talk about being out of your comfort zone!!!! Hahahaha I sound like such a missionary (it's almost like I am one????) but it is so weird SO we don't have to do that anymore which is good!!!
BYE SISTER SINGH :(
This week has been a crazy week full of a lot of in the flat adventures!!! We joined the weekly planning with the Shrewsbury sisters (i love that place hehe) and it was so good! I love just always having opportunities to learn from the Sisters and to grow in ways I now know I need, it is INCREDIBLE. AH we also had Mission Leadership Council and talk about so much information at once! It was wild BUT so good! We talked about diligence, technology, and all the new changes coming in the next 7 weeks. We will have a new Mission President! So we just talked about what is expected but AHHH it is so wild! I don't know how I feel!!! SO THAT IS FUN. I love it though!!!!

I feel like there has been a lot of change in my life this week and seeing someone go home made me realise I only have 5 more months of this incredible work (*starts crying*) BUT I am so grateful!!! I love being a missionary so much, it is so good!!! I also have just been feeling a lot of insecurity which has been an adventure but I love the scripture in Mosiah 7:33 where it says....

"But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in Him, and service him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage."

I KNOW that when we turn to the Lord always, He will help us!!!! No matter what our struggles are, He will!!! I love Him and I have felt Him strengthen me so much and I feel so blessed. AH I love the gospel!!!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,

sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment