![]() |
| Enjoying the sun! |
OTHER THAN THAT, this week was a good week!! Our friends are doing well and happy! We even had a friend pray at the devotional with members, it was so pure :') AH I love these people. They are the best!!! Our friend on date is doing okay but lockdown is not our friend hahaha let's just say that! We are hoping it will end soon so that Satan stops getting to the hearts of these people!!! SO THAT WILL BE GOOD. I am excited to see all the good that comes!!! HMMM WHAT ELSE. It was a wild week I feel like but I can't really remember much of what happened. WHOOPS. Sorry about it!!!
![]() |
| We made yummy food! |
![]() |
| Love this quote! |
BUUUUT yes this week was good! We had a lot of spiritual experiences which is ALWAYS SO GOOD. AH I love it!! SO during our Sunday devotional with members, we all shared some favorite stories about Christ and I thought of Matthew 4:19 and it is when Christ goes to Peter and says...
"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
I love the analogy of this and instantly thought of a quote from a training I went to a little while back! Someone shared the thought that says something like if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach a man to fish, you can feed him for a lifetime AND I LOVE THAT. God doesn't give us what we want in the moment because it won't teach us! Instead, he teaches through our trials so we can learn and grow for the future! SO YES. The Lord is just teaching us all how to fish and I am grateful!!! I LOVE THE GOSPEL. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth
![]() |
| Good-bye Shrewsbury!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment