Saturday, November 16, 2019

REMEMBRANCE DAY - 11/11/2019




HELLO SWEET HUMANS THAT I LOVE!!! I am so grateful for all of you and I just love you all!!! OKAY so this week was a good week for Sister Farnworth. FIRST, it is Remembrance Day here in England and it was amazing!!! We walked down to a place for church called St. Peter's Square for a parade and a moment of silence and stuff and it was INCREDIBLE. The Spirit was so strong and AHHH it was so so so amazing! I feel so lucky to have been able to go to it!! AHHH then we put a wreath of Poppies on the memorial from the church. IT WAS SO GOOD.

THEN we had family home evening and we did a puzzle for TWO HOURS and we didn't finish but we finally finished with some members after church on Sunday so it was SO GOOD. I have learned that I have a love for puzzles so if you ever wanna do a puzzle then hit ya girl upppp!! ALSO, we had zone conference and I just LOVE zone conference!!! I have definitely been in a little bit of a funk these past couple of weeks but zone conference always helps me get out of it so that was so nice!!! I just realize I need to turn to my Savior more than I need to turn to myself! CRAZY, I KNOW. hahaha just kidding if I got a pound for every time I realized that I'd be rolling in it!!! BUT we are humans we learn things and sometimes need little reminders yanno?


BUT also our miracle friend set a date for baptism!! YAYYYY he is so amazing! It'll be on January 25, 2020 (so close to my birthday hahaha) BUT WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR HIM. We are hoping he will have the desire to move it closer as we keep teaching him but we are still so so SO happy for him! Other than him our friends aren't progress as much as we'd like but we are working hard and still smiling!! AND we are still working hard to find those prepared people!!! IT'S SO FUN. I love this work and I love being a missionary, it truly is amazing.
Book of Mormon movie night!!

Splits with Sister Bulkley

OKAY TWO MORE THINGS AHH THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. I hit 7 months this week SO that means I only got 11 months left :( AHHH my heart is broken, I mean I know I have so much longer left but I AM SAD I NEVER WANT TO GO HOME. SO yeah that is my life right now, I am just trying to work the hardest I can hahaha


LASTLY, for my thought this week I have thought a lot about what to talk about and in zone conference and I feel like every part of life (probably because I'm a missionary hahahaha) we have talked a lot about FAITH. AND if you know me you know I love FAITH. so it's amazing and I love Alma 32 because it's all about that! BUT specifically I love verse 21 where it says...

"21 And now as I said concerning faith—faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true."

One of my favorite things is when people say they have to know and see with pure evidence the truth of God and Jesus Christ and I love this scripture because it's like well if we knew and had pure evidence we wouldn't need faith and God wants us to have faith in Him and Jesus Christ. THEREFORE, we will not always have a perfect knowledge and a lot of the time we will have to go off our faith but when we rely on the Lord and strengthen our faith then he will bless us and it will be amazing SO I hope everyone can find a way this week to strengthen their faith and I know that God and Jesus Christ will strengthen you for your efforts. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,
sister farnworth

No comments:

Post a Comment